Author Topic: Kitsch Flamingo Distress Color  (Read 840 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Kitsch Flamingo Distress Color
« on: February 01, 2021, 12:19:01 PM »
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Re: Kitsch Flamingo Distress Color
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 07:04:25 PM »
I would like to see what it looks like on paper, I think I only have one or two pinks at the most. So I will have to wait until he does a video on it, I was going to check out you tube later because I think he was going to have a video up about it

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 05:43:52 PM »
I think the youtube video is good, showing how this pink fits with the others.  I think I might have to have it being from FL and it's a pink Flamingo!  I won't buy the whole line.  I can never decide which ink, distress or oxide or do I need both?  Oxide stamps better ...

ETA : ooh, I just clicked on Heidi's link.  That is a cool way to showcase the color!  Love that picture.
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 06:42:54 PM »
Yes, the video did open my eyes that worn lipstick is almost a red, instead of a pink.  Who knew?  I still haven’t gotten Speckled Egg.  When I have shopped at stores that carry it, it is always out of stock at the time I place my order. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 10:10:56 AM »
I got the rustic wilderness and the new pink last night through Scrapbook.com, first time ordering so we will see how quick they get here :)  I also picked up a few of Tim's dies I really liked :)

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2021, 09:11:27 AM »
That is a pretty pink! I did not get the speckled egg either. I might get these sometime soon.

April :smile:

Offline Canadian, eh

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 09:36:13 AM »
Connie, Scrapbook.com is my go-to if I am not ordering from my two Canadian go-to's.  They ship quick, but because of the slow shipment times, it takes typically 2 to 3 weeks to get to me.  I plan to order this pink, as it is a different tone than what I own.  Oxides are double the price in Canada, so I've been ordering through Technique Junkies.  Pat doesn't have all the colours which is a disappointment. 

Beth

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2021, 07:39:17 AM »
I love Speckled egg...It seems to work as a neutral color. I haven't bought any of the related products.  I bought many during the early days of distress ink but feel I need to be creative and use those products before their effectiveness ends.

Beth, sorry to here of your slow mail...but it is no different here in Ohio.  I recently had a package from Joggles (Rhode Island) that usually only takes 2-3 days but took 3-weeks.  I certainly can relate to what a bummer that is!

..................Seaside Stamping ink
https://www.seasidestampin.com
Surprising enough after MANY years it looks like somehow I am back on their e-mail list. Anyways years ago I bought several stamps from them to make water/landscape scenes. They also carry a wide range of bird stamps. Enjoy browsing!.... Jan

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2021, 10:27:53 AM »
Got my order yesterday from Scrapbook.com, I bought Tim's layered dies and used my new inks on them !!