Author Topic: Stencil Prices  (Read 1196 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Stencil Prices
« on: July 20, 2018, 06:30:33 PM »
I just noticed that Gina K released her wreath builder stencils separately.  There are two stencils that are priced at $12.99 together.

I had sticker shock!

Then I have noticed in shopping today that most new stencils are priced at $7 each.  I guess I am just not used to spending that much on a stencil. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Re: Stencil Prices
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 02:25:07 PM »
Do you think her stamps are priced a bit high also?  I am not sure if she has more stamps in her sets or what but it is hard for me to shell out 23.95 for a stamp set.
Did you try making your own wreath stencil using your square dies?

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 06:24:15 AM »
Connie, the stamp sets are priced high.  A lot of them are 6 x 8 sets, so they are bigger.  If I liked two stamp sets that were in a kit, I would get it, because with the addition of cardstock and a few dies, that was a good price.  However, I am not so tempted by her sets in the last long while, as not too many of them were new or unlike her previous sets.

The wreath builder is something I would like but I didn’t try to make my own yet!  I should!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 02:22:38 PM »
I agree with a lot of the past releases looking a lot alike.  Seems like she is getting new designers so we will see