Author Topic: Offset stamping  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Offset stamping
« on: April 20, 2020, 09:41:58 AM »
I have yet to try stamping on three panels and then taking them all apart and matting each layer, when I saw this offset one I thought that was even cooler, so I would like us to try this design, I will share the link where she gives the dimensions on how she cut them out and you can eyeball how she layered them.  I would think the thinner the cardstock the better for this one, will make the stamping of all three layers at once a lot easier I would think, I didn't get a chance to try it out yet, but I hope to soon, hubby is off today and wants to get out and take a drive and see if we can find somewhere there aren't a lot of people around.

When you post use the Offset stamping and please link back here.  Hope you guys enjoy this one.

https://creativeleeyours.com/offset-triple-stamping/

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Offset stamping
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 09:48:11 AM »
I have done the triple time stamping but never offset like this.  This is a really nice look and that looks like a good tutorial too. I can imagine you could do simple stamping or more complex stamping/sponging with this technique. Thanks for hosting this challenge!
~~Heidi~~

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 10:07:24 AM »
Very cool!  I also have done the triple stamping and liked that.  (It made such great frames that I had a hard time making myself assemble them into a card.)  This offset version adds a nice touch.  Thank you for the link.

Daria

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 10:40:34 AM »
Connie, thanks for the challenge.

Same for me!  I've done triple time stamping, but not with this offset.  I didn't ink blend either, so I didn't know what "frames" Daria was talking about.  Now I know!  It does create beautiful frames when you pull the layers apart after stamping and ink blending. 

I'm looking forward to trying this.
Cindi

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 02:44:08 PM »
I have not seen this one. It looks greeat and I also love the sponging she did.

April :smile:

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 10:42:06 PM »
Thanks for the challenge, Connie!

I haven't done this arrangement of triple time stamping before, and I don't think I've sponged it either.  I think it makes a nice mother's day card.  Yay!  One down.  I had fun tonight!

Happy Mother's Day

Now that I go back and look, I don't think I did the best job lining up my layers!  Why do I never see that until I take a picture?  I don't think either my mom or my mil will notice.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 10:44:37 PM by Iring »
Cindi

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 09:31:11 AM »
They turned out terrific Cindi, bet it feels good to have those cards done ahead of time :)

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2020, 10:03:13 AM »

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2020, 09:26:02 PM »
Love it April, those splatters look great on it!

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2020, 12:16:17 PM »
Finally finished mine last night

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=4906#top_display_media

I couldn't find a silhouette stamp I liked and then came across this one and just went for it, going to a guy in our church that works in the media booth to bring us Sunday morning service, hope to try it again with a silhouette stamp

Offline Yankee

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2020, 02:06:30 PM »
My card might not count because I didn’t stamp it.
I just had this idea in my head to stencil it, so I did.
The hard part was all that matting, which I never do.
And the mats are all not straight.
I am sending it to my grandsons, so  I put miss you as the words.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/albums/userpics/11227/0F5257E7-5A06-4039-BCFA-F89753AB2B0A.jpeg
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 02:41:27 PM by Yankee »
Born on the fourth of July

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2020, 09:23:54 PM »
Sheila, I did want stamping but that stencil worked great in this technique, it gave them such a look of dimension with the different layers

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2020, 01:35:39 PM »
Is it my time to host the next challenge or is there someone else that "signed" up?

April :smile:

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2020, 02:36:30 PM »
Thanks for asking, April!  I am hoping we will continue these challenges but I didn't want to put pressure on you to go again.  I don't know of anyone else who "signed up" ... how many pages of "chat" would we have to search through?  I'm in for round 2 and would love it if you'd go again.
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2020, 02:45:33 PM »
I know i haven’t done this challenge yet, but I will be up for hosting again. I really am enjoying the weekly challenge!  I do intend to get to this tomorrow!
~~Heidi~~