Author Topic: Creative Challenges - Gift Card holders May 11 - May 17, 2020  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Re: Creative Challenges - Gift Card holders May 11 - May 17, 2020
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2020, 10:10:30 PM »
I just watched them, I will see if I get time to try it out!

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2020, 01:45:49 PM »
Busy making gift card envelopes today!  These are for Christmas but I would also like to make some coffee themed sometime, and maybe an outdoorsy themed birthday card for an REI gift card enclosure ... Maybe I can't make just one!

Tip : If you are thinking of putting these inside another card, like a Christmas, Thank you or Birthday card, you might not want to adhere the decorative piece to the belly band with pop dots, as it will add more bulk. 

Here are my Christmas gift card envelopes.
Cindi

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2020, 09:36:30 AM »
Well posting to my blog today I totally realized that I forgot to add a stamp to my card.  I was just so excited I thought of a reason to make a gift card holder, although I will be putting a check into it, that I totally forgot about the stamping thing.  I had the girl already cut and in my stash, and remembered I had these quotes that I was going to remember the next time I made a graduation card, sorry about that, but I thought I would share the card anyway, I used the last of the ones that Jennifer had on her video.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=4958#top_display_media

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2020, 11:26:47 AM »
Oh my gosh, Connie, don't worry about it at all.  I'm just glad you made a gift card holder and posted it!  How great that you already had a graduation die cut and remembered your quotes.  I love the stars and spatters.  Great way to present a check, which every graduate can use!
Thanks for playing.
Cindi

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2020, 09:22:01 PM »
Thanks Cindi   :smitten: