Re: BINGO
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2014, 05:28:11 PM »
Oh no, I've got nothin!
~~Heidi~~

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2014, 10:59:28 PM »
Oh, my stars!  I'm all a flutter when I see the way the magical stardust shimmers on the beautiful peony blossoms in my garden.  It's a sight to behold.

Didn't I win last time?  I seem to remember a certain someone who won two, or was it three, times in a row. I'm going for twice in a row.  What do think my chances are?

Daria
4 Words (. . . but who's counting?)

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2014, 08:41:44 AM »
I'm all a flutter cuz I'm such a cruddy writer, LOL. I think I will go sit in the peony blossoms and think about it!

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2014, 09:40:58 AM »
Quick Henry! Get the Flit! I felt a moth flutter by! Oops, my error. The flutter was from all the disappointed sighs of those with nothin'.

I'm @ 4 words, too.  #>
Daniel

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2014, 11:25:16 AM »
Daniel, you had me scratching my head wondering who the heck Nathan was ... but when I finally got it I really did LOL!  :laughhard:  I should send you a big bouquet of Peony Blossoms !
Cindi

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2014, 12:31:39 PM »
Daniel, you had me scratching my head wondering who the heck Nathan was ... but when I finally got it I really did LOL!  :laughhard:  I should send you a big bouquet of Peony Blossoms !

Glad you 'got it', Cindi! Too bad I didn't have Peony Blossoms on my (winning) card. I'd have done a number on the word 'peony'--think about it.... ::)

Several of us are neck-to-neck with our word count. Others are nowhere near our 'neck-of-the-words'. Sucks to be them!

But I can see a few 'dark horses' in this race to BINGO Glory.

What has me wondering and trembling in antici....

'pation is Willy's up-coming 'twist/curve'.

Y'all may think our pal April is a perfectly sweet person, but I know that she has a delightful streak of tormenting players in her creative soul! So glad for that!!! ;D
Daniel

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2014, 12:40:52 PM »
Hey Daniel, I would give you a bonus point for working in a Dr. Seuss reference into your sentence.  O0 Although, I suppose that technically it is a Theodor Geisel reference, since it was from before he became Dr. Seuss.   

And I'm right on your and Daria's tail with 3 words.  I'm coming for you.
Sarah

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2014, 03:00:31 PM »
I love that you knew 'Ted' was the author of "Get the Flit"!  :smitten: BUT you're still going to be an 'runner-up' for BINGO, pal! :laugh:
Daniel

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2014, 03:03:20 PM »
I am posting the words early today. I get to go to my local Stamping Divas club tonight and will get in late! ;D

Here we go --

4.  Tula
9.  pop dots
16.sprinkles

Stampwilly

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2014, 03:11:09 PM »
Have fun, Willy! So much for 'early'! No words for moi today!

'Sok! I'll drown my sorrow in Chinese food & chocolate!

But FAIR WARNING to those who gain words today... You may have brief victoriies, but the battle is not yet over!  :knuppel2: ;D
Daniel

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2014, 03:16:09 PM »
"Oh my stars, Flora!!  Sarah's puppy, Myrna, has pop dots all over her!  She must have found my stash!"

3 so far…. 
~~Melissa :)

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2014, 03:30:54 PM »
Well since I don't know what a tula is, I guess if I had pop dots in it I wouldn't know! LOL

I am at 7... shhhh....

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2014, 03:56:34 PM »
Wow, I am blessed with another 4 inches of stardust!  The good news is my plow guy is coming today and he will take care of things for the next 4 days until he leaves on vacation. Then I expect a break in the weather with loads of wonderful sunshine ;)
Just sayin'...Jan

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2014, 04:47:15 PM »
I guess my words are just coming in sprinkles.  I am up to 3.

Jan, I am glad you have a plow guy...
~~Heidi~~

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2014, 07:07:04 PM »
Myrna does love to use pop dots when she's crafting, but she tends to get a bit messy.   ;D

Daniel - I took a class on the US homefront when I was getting my Masters in History.  We read a book called Dr. Seuss Goes to War about his political cartoons.  Seuss used the Flit add in one of his cartoons - he put Hitler's face on a bugs body.  It was the best required reading ever.

Jan - you have definitely received more than your share of stardust for October.  Thank goodness for a plow guy.
Sarah