Author Topic: Changed Some More Things Around.  (Read 2587 times)

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
Changed Some More Things Around.
« on: July 29, 2014, 03:26:16 PM »
OK, I changed some more things around.  Any posts that I moved into another topic I left a redirect so hopefully everyone will be able to find what they are looking for.  Let me know what you think.  

General Chat is now a private board for Stamper members only.  It can be used for the general chat and also for anything private like perhaps asking for good thoughts for surgery or thoughts for family members, anything like that which you would like to share with the board members but not the entire internet world.

General Stamping Chat is a general category for things that don't fit into any other stamping category.

Good Sales/Retail Therapy is for any sales of course and also anything you have purchased and where you purchased it that you would like to share.  Also any comments or questions about a Retailer, like has anyone purchased from a retailer and what their experience was.

Stamping products and tools is for any questions or comments about tools and products before you buy them or your experience using them.  

Stamping techniques is for all the techniques we all use in our stamping.

Other Creative Goodness is for Card Creations (any card not just stamped), Tags, Scrapbooking, and Mixed Media.  Showing off any of those projects.

I tried to stay within organization without organizing too much.  So now try it out and let me know what you think!  Please!

I also changed the albums in the Gallery to reflect any projects not just stamping and added Scrapbooking and Mixed Media to the Projects Category.

Sadie
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 03:36:25 PM by CarefreeSadie »
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
Re: Changed Some More Things Around.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 04:00:54 PM »
Ooooo!!  Looking Good Sadie!!   O0 I like how everything looks!  

Thank you!   :smitten:

You're doing a great job!
~~Melissa :)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 08:44:11 PM »
Thanks!  I think these categories make sense and I think I can get used to it.  thanks for the descriptions too.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 09:53:04 AM »
Thanks Sadie for all your hard work on organizing this board and making it user friendly. You are awesome.
Sarah