Author Topic: Share your work area  (Read 2288 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Share your work area
« on: October 15, 2017, 05:24:29 PM »
Hey, I always think it is fun to see where other people do their crafting.  Will you share a photo of your craft area?  Don't worry if for some reason, you cleaned it up.   :laughhard:  We won't mind. 

I will try to attach a photo of my area.  It's a mess.
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Share your work area
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 05:26:16 PM »
I haven't put anything away from the two cards I made yesterday.  Prior to that, it was much more neat in my craft cabinet!  There are a few things out behind where I sit too.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 06:53:58 PM »
I cleared my crafting surface of choice, the kitchen counter, facing the tv in the den after I made a Halloween card this afternoon.  I left my heat gun out, getting ready to try the Tarnish challenge.

On the other hand, next is a picture of my desk in the craft room, which is so cluttered I can't use it  ???  I got mid-decluttering project, had a hurricane, took a vacation, had the sniffles ... it's time to get back in there!

I really do prefer standing at the kitchen counter  8)
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 07:56:21 AM »
Thanks for sharing your pictures, Cindi!  I sometimes move stuff to the kitchen to work, too.  There is more room to spread out then. 

After I took my picture, I actually worked on a Halloween card and now it is much messier!  For a while, I had been cleaning up after each project, not now!
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 10:37:43 AM »
Okay, I cleaned up. This is as good as it gets. I like to leave out stamps that I want to work with. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Yankee

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 01:16:07 PM »
I don't know if this will work.
Here is my work space.
Born on the fourth of July

Offline Yankee

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 01:19:25 PM »
As you can see I use the whole dinning room, both tables. On both side is stuff and manage to use it all, and make huge messes.
But at holiday time everything get carted off to a back room.  I need the space for family.
Born on the fourth of July

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 01:35:47 PM »
Here is where I craft!

April

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 06:10:58 PM »
Thanks, April and Sheila, for sharing your photos.  I like how you both have all your stuff all around you, easy to get to!  My boxes of stamp sets are harder to get to.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Canadian, eh

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 11:16:34 AM »
Here is my space, in it's current mess.  I'm up to my eyeballs in projects for Christmas and design team work so by Christmas I hope to have this mess cleaned up.

I enjoyed seeing the other stamp spaces.  Let's see some more!
Beth

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2017, 11:37:58 AM »
Yes, it has been fun seeing everyone's work areas! TFS.

April :smile:

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2017, 01:27:36 PM »
Beth, you have a great stamping room!  In a way, it is great that most of us have messes because it means we are using our stuff!  Thanks for sharing!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2017, 09:41:16 PM »
April, I like your cabinets, and the clothespin line display!

Heidi, I like how that bottom shelf looks like it slides in and out with your trimmer and scoreboard.  That would be handy!

Sheila, I used to craft on my dining room table and sometimes still do.  I need to do a major cleanup before Thanksgiving week as both daughters and their husbands will be home and my craft room will need to become a bedroom  :-\ . Yikes!  I'm a long way from that happening.  I only showed my desk for a reason, ha! 
Cindi