Author Topic: Post Party Doings  (Read 4315 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Post Party Doings
« on: October 13, 2014, 07:03:26 AM »
I think this was a most fabulous party!!  Thanks to all our hosts, participants and our fearless organizer Sadie!   I liked  having everything in one forum.  That was really helpful.

I have quite a bit of cleaning up to do in my craft area today.  AND I need to pick a winner for my challenge.

~~Heidi~~

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
Re: Post Party Doings
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 08:40:05 AM »
Heidi, I agree! It was a nice turnout and I really enjoyed all of the challenges.

Thanks to our wonderful organizer, Sadie :smitten: and to all of those who hosted and participated!

I plan to go back over the next few days and leave some praise on entries I haven't had a chance to check out.
LeighAnn

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 09:01:26 AM »
I agree the party was fun!!  I learned a lot and found some neat techniques and things I want to try again. 

Thanks to everyone who hosted and played!  It was so much fun seeing everyone's take on the challenges.  And thank you Sadie for organizing everything!! 

I plan on leaving more comments on the ones I didn't get to during the week.  And I plan on trying some of the challenges and again and keeping a list of the challenges on my craft table to use for inspiration.
~~Melissa :)

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 09:05:12 AM »
It was very fun! Thanks to everyone for putting it all together and making it such a success. I wish I'd gotten to try all the challenges, but for me... I did more than usual.

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 10:30:59 AM »
Gotta say that for a fairly small group we managed to rack up lots of great pieces & more! Good for all of us!

Like others, I still have lots of praisin' to do & I'm still working on some challenges.
Daniel

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 11:03:21 AM »
Gotta say that for a fairly small group we managed to rack up lots of great pieces & more! Good for all of us!

Like others, I still have lots of praisin' to do & I'm still working on some challenges.

BBM  I agree, we all need to reach around and give ourselves a pat on the back, we all made this a rousing success.  I don't know about anyone else but I had fun.....I hope everybody else did too.  We all played a part in making Inktoberfest a wonderful inky time.......Congratulations Artsy Inkers you throw a really good party!
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 11:10:29 AM »
I had a wonderful time!  Thanks Sadie, hosts and participants!  I enjoyed looking at all the projects being uploaded.  I'm sure there are some that I missed this weekend.  I have to say, I think this is the first time that I completed all of the challenges.  I think I was the last to post before the stroke of midnight, east coast time anyway.  Were there any other night owls?
Cindi

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 12:04:40 PM »
I think I finished somewhere in the 9 pm hour CST.  I was so excited I finished all the challenges!  I seem to work better under a deadline!   :idiot2:
~~Melissa :)

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 02:00:11 PM »
Oh, my gosh.  I was such a flake.  I really have no excuse.  I ended up being away from the house the first few days, but I had plenty of time later in the week.  I just couldn't get myself going.  I think the mess in the craft room was partially responsible; I find it hard to work in the midst of clutter.  However, I could have cleaned it up, so no excuse.

I thought the challenges were super and loved seeing the posts in the gallery.  I also need to leave lots more praise.  I'm really bummed that I didn't do the Masterboard/ATC Challenge.  I love to make those and trade them.  And the bookmark I planned to make, and . . .

Well, I hope I can get in gear for the Second Chance Challenge.  Now that I think of it, I always tend to spend the first week browsing and the second week participating.  Only this time around, there isn't a second week!  I need to change my habits.

I've posted the winners of my challenge.

And, if there's anyone else out there that didn't do as many of the challenges that they wanted to, be sure to check out the Second Chance Challenge.

Daria

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 03:01:32 PM »
I had a ton of fun.  This party was awesome.

I still have some projects in the gallery to check out and I need to draw the name of the winner from my challenge, which I will do tonight after I get home from work.
Sarah

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2014, 03:12:40 PM »
LOL, Dar! I don't mind 'flakes'. Mom liked Frosted Flakes & I like Corn Flakes. You are no flake, pal. Our first party went well & with your 2nd chance we continue to party--including you, pal! O0
Daniel

Offline snickerdoodleart

• Stampers
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2014, 12:39:14 PM »
I loved seeing all the projects, very inspiring. I'll eventually get mine posted in the gallery. I guess its better to be fashionably late to the party than not show up at all. #>

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2014, 01:28:34 PM »
I loved seeing all the projects, very inspiring. I'll eventually get mine posted in the gallery. I guess its better to be fashionably late to the party than not show up at all. #>

LOL, Susan! Fashionably late is fine, but attending while in the tub is definitely stretching it.

Proud to say I completed Willy's paper towel challenge. Like 'SneakyDoodle' (Susan)  ;D my pieces will get on the gallery soon as I can!
Daniel