Author Topic: WF15 "Getting to Know You" Chatty Game  (Read 4504 times)

Offline Christinmay

• Stampers
Re: WF15 "Getting to Know You" Chatty Game
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 04:26:32 AM »
Great to "meet" you, Connie! I hope you enjoy the "fest"!  #>

You guys have drive-through BANKS? ? ? ?  I have never heard of such a thing!!!!

Daniel, I loved your answer to #3!  :smitten:

1)  Your first name/your screen name? Christin/ Christinmay
2)  How did you get started stamping? Through you guys at 2Peas! I joined as a "card-maker" and became a stamper!  
3)  Who do you stamp with? usually at home by myself, but once or twice a year I go to a workshop or a local church's craft day and have a blast!
4)  What is your favorite style for stamping/crafting (shabby chic/vinatage/steampunk/modern, etc)? vintage - I've started worrying what I'll do when it eventually goes out of fashion!
5)  When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Lots of things starting with A - artist, actor, author, architect, airline hostess   :D
6)  Where do you get your motivation/inspiration for your stamping projects?       Here, of course! Mostly online - I also check out Splitcoast now and then
7)  How many stamps do you have? Lots! Maybe about 200 - two or three years ago I had about 20!
8)  Are you planning to buy new stamps in the next 30 days? no, although I'm going to a workshop this weekend, so maybe!
9)  Other than stamps and inks, what is your favorite crafting product? probably colouring media - copics, watercolour pencils etc.
10) Do you know what Winterfest challenge you are going to start with? The watercolour dry embossing one - I'm hoping to do it with my dd4 tomorrow.

ETA: whoa! Sorry about the colour/ font!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 04:28:21 AM by Christinmay »
Christin

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 07:33:58 PM »
Not sure if anyone missed this or not, but I sure love reading your answers. 

Christin, you really don't have drive through banks? They are not a new thing?   You should google a video of the cool tubes they use for transfering the deposit slips and so on. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 10:41:31 AM »
4.  What is your favorite style for stamping/crafting (shabby chic/vinatage/steampunk/modern, etc)?  Vintage - I've started worrying what I'll do when it eventually goes out of fashion!

LOL, Christin! Worry not! The wonderful thing about crafting is that many crafts are not 'fashion-dependant'. That's especially true for stamping. As you are already discovering, 'style' is not necessarily an 'image thing'. Many non-vintage images can be used. It's all about the how us artists translate them.  ;)

Heidi. LOL on the 'drive-thru' banks. What really has me concerned is that several large banks are begining to close down their B&Ms in places due to the increase in online banking. Now that scares me! :laugh:

Daniel