Author Topic: What kind of challenges are you interested in???.  (Read 6904 times)

Offline Looser

• Stampers
Re: What kind of challenges are you interested in???.
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2015, 04:01:15 PM »
Yep, Heidi, you did start a real good thread. Glad you know it & say so! O0

Jan. Haven't done the 'Design Team' experience, but have noted that various of those that have do move around for lots of reasons.

Thanks for the reminder about 'Our Next Party'. Guess it's time for a new topic (thread).  Figure 'our' Sadie will be able to sort out the threads. :laughhard: :smitten:
Daniel

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2015, 08:47:18 PM »
Just read this that there will be another challenge week in June, I need to be on the lookout for a challenge I can host, want it to be something we  all will enjoy.  Sorry I just have been so busy to check the forums like I should

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2015, 10:05:32 AM »
I agree, this is an awesome thread! Thanks to Heidi for starting this:-)

As I mentioned a few months ago(totally forgot till I came back and read this thread!)
Would anyone be interested in a monthly challenge where each month we focus on a different type of card?
Examples-masculine birthday cards, get well cards, thank you cards, etc.?

I thought about this recently when I was going through my box of cards I keep on hand. I try and keep a good mix of things but some areas I'm really lacking on. I thought maybe a monthly challeng might be fun to help keep a good stash of cards on hand. I could provide a sketch, color combo, CASE example for inspiration?
LeighAnn

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2015, 10:39:35 AM »
I agree, this is an awesome thread! Thanks to Heidi for starting this:-)

As I mentioned a few months ago(totally forgot till I came back and read this thread!)
Would anyone be interested in a monthly challenge where each month we focus on a different type of card?
Examples-masculine birthday cards, get well cards, thank you cards, etc.?

I thought about this recently when I was going through my box of cards I keep on hand. I try and keep a good mix of things but some areas I'm really lacking on. I thought maybe a monthly challeng might be fun to help keep a good stash of cards on hand. I could provide a sketch, color combo, CASE example for inspiration?

Yes, I do like that idea!  I am waiting to start the design stuff until after AIR. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2015, 11:17:10 AM »
LeighAnn-sorry I probably won't play in a card challenge for a specific purpose.  I like to personalize my cards to a person so-much so that I generally do not start swaps until I know the assigned recipient.  As my mother would say-you know you have reached a new stage of your life when you send out mostly only birthday and sympathy cards ...unfortunately it is true.

Heidi-happy to hear you are planning to pick-up your fundamentals of design series.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 11:20:43 AM by Far North »