Author Topic: OLDIES CHALLENGE -- JULY -- WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5116 times)

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
Re: OLDIES CHALLENGE -- JULY
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2015, 03:25:03 PM »
Ann and Heidi, your cards are wonderful! I love the shadows you used! Thanks for playing.

Stampwilly

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2015, 04:19:40 PM »
Heidi, love your cards. I got the best result with pigment inks too. Probably the best was from some of my older ink pads I've had!

I finally got the sizing right on my cards. I made 2. This is a softer color combo than I normally do and I really like it!
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=1772

And another one
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=1771
I'm so sad, I've used the last of this ribbon! I also had it in red and I love it. It ties so well. I need to make a hobby lobby run to see if I can find some more of it!

Thanks for hosting, April. This was another fun technique to do!
LeighAnn

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2015, 07:02:05 PM »
LieghAnn, your cards are lovely. I am glad you thought of a way to make a shadow. Thanks for doing the challenge!

Stampwilly

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2015, 07:22:20 PM »
Oh man don't you just hate it when you read a challenge and think oh I know just the stamp to use for that and then you go to make the card and you totally can't find the stamp anywhere, I looked in my room for an hour and no such luck, now I don't know what I am going to do for it  :idiot2:

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2015, 07:49:55 PM »
Oh man don't you just hate it when you read a challenge and think oh I know just the stamp to use for that and then you go to make the card and you totally can't find the stamp anywhere, I looked in my room for an hour and no such luck, now I don't know what I am going to do for it  :idiot2:

I totally know what you mean.  In fact, I lost a stamp about 6 months ago and I just found it again this week!  It is frustrating, but I am sure you will come up with something!
~~Heidi~~

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2015, 02:12:35 PM »
Well I decided to try my hand at this oldies challenge...and encountered the first problem finding a stamp to use in the panel to stamp over.  I finally settled on this face stamp from Tim Holtz.  I am not sure it follows the instructions of the technique but I really like the way it turned out.  If it doesn't follow the intensions of this challenge just disregard this entry.   LOL

Link to pretty card not necessarily following the technique.....LOL
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2015, 12:35:48 PM »
Pretty and artsy card, Sadie!

Stampwilly

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2015, 08:59:22 AM »
It is time to announce the winner of this Oldies challenge! Thanks to everyone who played along. I always love looking at your wonderful work!

The winner this month is -----

HEIDI! ;D

Congrats, Heidi. Please pm me your address so that I can get my RAK out to you ASAP.

Stampwilly

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Re: OLDIES CHALLENGE -- JULY -- WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2015, 10:43:50 AM »
Congrats Heidi!!

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: OLDIES CHALLENGE -- JULY -- WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2015, 12:49:21 PM »
Oh wow, what a surprise!  I had forgotten there was a RAK for this. I would definitely play without one but thanks so much. 

This was a fun one. I loved using so many of my pigment inks! 
~~Heidi~~