Author Topic: What are your favorite stores to shop from?  (Read 5174 times)

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
Re: What are your favorite stores to shop from?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 05:04:28 PM »
Sarah, that's a good tip about Dick Blick. I noticed they have good prices on promarkers.

I had forgotten about AddictedtoRubberstamps! They often run good sales.

Sadie, I like Amazon too. It's nice how fast their shipping is when you're prime members.

I have to admit, other than Archivers, I've never been to an actual stamping store. I did find out recently that there's one not too far from where my parents live. Next time we are there, I'm gonna have to visit it. My mom met the owner not too long ago an found out they do weekend classes frequently. Might be something fun to do one weekend.

Anyone do a lot of digital stamping? I have purchased a few before from IBFS, Cornish Heritage farms and Meljen desings.
I still prefer physical product since I feel a bit limited with digital but some places have really nice designs and the prices aren't bad
LeighAnn

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2014, 09:01:07 PM »
I like Some Odd Girl and Pink Cat Studio for digi stamps.  Oh and I recently found A Day for Daisies and Mo's digital pencil.  I like digis, especially because you can adjust the size.  Plus there is the instant gratification.  You order on-line and immediately have the image.      

Oh, and I forgot to mention Really Reasonable Ribbon for the ribbon addicts like me.  They have a great selection and reasonable (shocking) prices.  They also have a ribbon of the month club, which I joined.  I get a packet of coordinating ribbons every month.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 09:02:54 PM by Craft Nerd »
Sarah

MicheleD

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2014, 01:07:10 PM »
Other stores not mentioned that I've shopped online at are Ellen Hutson, and also scrapbooksteals.com is a favorite for me. They are a daily deal site but they are local so I don't have to pay shipping, but majority is scrapbook supplies. Though they've got some Tim Holtz stuff up today.

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2014, 02:46:36 AM »
Oh my did I miss mentioning Ellen Hutson?  Even during her sales her staff work fast to get the orders out. She is another online store in the Northwest US. She has a large selection of stamps, dies, stencils,embossing folders and all the associated supplies.   I also enjoy her Classroom where her design team showcase their products. Thanks Michele for mentioning her store!

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2014, 05:23:06 PM »
Anyone heard of or used raisinboat.com? I saw it listed on one of the 'refugee' sites for twopeas. Looks interesting.

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2014, 07:51:58 PM »
SWLady - I checked out raisinboat.com  - that is kinda cool.  I'd never seen a place you could rent stamps from before.  And there are a few sets that are kinda cute.  I really want to play with that hamster set.  I may give it a try.   
Sarah

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2014, 09:07:22 PM »
I am interested in the Raisinboat too. I heard of it on the Paperclipping Roundtable one time.  I think we should start a new thread just for Raisinboat, especially if anyone decides to try it and give us info about it.
~~Heidi~~