Author Topic: New stuff at AC Moore  (Read 1103 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
New stuff at AC Moore
« on: April 21, 2015, 01:32:51 PM »
I know some of you have AC Moore and I have posted before about how most of the stamping section seems to be clearanced out.

Today when I went, they finally have new stuff!

New lines:
Darice dies $14.99

New lines of wood mount stamps.  Hampton arts was one brand and then there was another  by a designer I am not familiar with.  They were priced decently.  I took a look at them, and I cannot say for sure that they were rubber, but they were red like rubber.  (I noticed some stamps at Michaels that looked like rubber but were plastic, and I cannot guess how those would stamp.)

Nicole brand pigment inks for only 2.99 for a full sized pad.  Might be worth a try for some colors I don't have.

Colorbox Crafters ink (fabric wood, etc) in some really nice colors.

Fiskars had some new punches that are called pop up punches for space saving.

There were some cool 12x12 pads that were multimedia - regular card, corrugated, fabric, etc.  It looked geared torwards party decor, which I thought was really cool!

They have a new line of washi tape that is really pretty! Much nicer than any i have!

That was what I noticed today.  I am glad there is new stuff.  The old stuff was consolidated, but not priced any lower than it had been.  They are still carrying some Tim Holtz and basic archival ink and so on like they did before.  I think they are going with new brand lines that are cheaper and more affordable to a crafter just starting out or who just wants to do a couple projects.
~~Heidi~~