Author Topic: Attention Crayola lovers!  (Read 2045 times)

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
Attention Crayola lovers!
« on: July 16, 2014, 11:44:14 AM »
Just a heads up, a friend of mine bought some of the ultra-clean markers and crayons for her DD. We were over for a play date the other day and the colors are much more vivid than regular crayolas. Guess I will but some for DS. And me ;)
Just thought I would pass this info along, especially since back to school shopping sales are starting up.
LeighAnn

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Attention Crayola lovers!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 04:56:45 PM »
Never heard of them!  TFS!
~~Heidi~~

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 09:20:56 PM »
I just bought some today to use in my Crayola air brush machine. Can't wait to see what they look like. Guess I had better get my stencils out tomorrow! :smile:

Stampwilly

Offline Vroni_garmisch

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 02:30:21 PM »
Ohhh they are amazing !!!  my mother in law sent a pack to our daughter for her birthday- we both love them!

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 11:15:40 AM »
I bought some for ODS. Markers and crayons. I'm going to have to try them out soon! Walmart had them on sale. I noticed in the marker line they have a tropical set now and a skin tone set!
LeighAnn

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 11:18:28 AM »
I haven't seen these yet.   :(
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 07:55:40 PM »
Okay, I picked some up today and they are more vivid.  Especially when I burnished the new crayon versus the old, I could really tell the difference.

Also, the regular 24 pack was only 50 cents at Target and these ultra clean ones were 1.99
~~Heidi~~

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2014, 09:00:43 AM »
I love the more vivid colors!  I just bought the 24 pack of ultra cleans to try but noticed they also have a 48 pack available. I haven't tried out the markers just yet. I bought a few of the 50 cent packs of regulars to put up for my son. He's been on a coloring kick lately.

i just watched a frugal crafter video last night  where she put a stamped image onto a coffee/candle warmer and colored the image with crayons. Then watercolored the rest. It was so neat looking. I'm gonna have to try it out.
LeighAnn