Author Topic: 25% off all stamps at Purple Onion Design through Dec 6,2015  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
25% off all stamps at Purple Onion Design through Dec 6,2015
« on: December 01, 2015, 08:19:35 AM »
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: 25% off all stamps at Purple Onion Design through Dec 6,2015
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 09:57:35 AM »
A great deal!
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 12:23:31 PM »
Did you get your new stamps yet, Iring?  I wonder what you got. I can live vicariously through you...   lol.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 10:09:41 AM »
Heehee!  Yes!  I got my stamps!

I got Emmet and Emerson gnomes and their tree house.  You can see examples underneath the stamp image showing the tree house.  I also bought Stacey Yacula's clover patch.  When I just went to get the link I found a super cute sample under that image too!

I bought Merry Thoughts just because the tag samples on the blog and in the store were so cute! 

Stephanie Ackerman's Faith the Chicken and scalloped banner, and a sentiment that says "Have a Banner Day"!

Handwritten Holiday, 5 sentiments that combine print and cursive fonts.

Stacked gifts, because I already have Elm, a puppy peeking out of a present (and I saw a cute sample).

I also got a filigree corner and a few more sentiments "Happy Hanukkah" and "Have a holly jolly Christmas".

It was such a good sale, I couldn't resist!  Some things are still on sale ... I think her prices are very good, and shipping was only $3.00!  Michelle also threw in a few cute little extra stamps.  :smitten:

« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 10:11:47 AM by Iring »
Cindi

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 10:54:25 AM »
Cute stamps, especially the gnome ones.  I think I have seen the gnomes used with toad stools too somewhere. 
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 12:28:30 PM »
Oh how fun!  I really also like the gnomes!  They would make such fun cards! I will keep them in mind for my next order.

I like all the other ones too and I hope you make some stuff now (lol) and share in the gallery.

Thanks for linking them here.

I also got a few extra stamps in my last order, they were mostly sentiments, but I was quite happy to get some because I did not order any!
~~Heidi~~

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2015, 08:53:07 AM »
I finally caved and ordered some during the sale! They came in last week and I can't wait to ink them up.
I really like being able to see the different samples. Plus I loved how you've used yours Heidi!

Cindi, I can't wait to see what you do with the gnomes! I came close to ordering those too :)
LeighAnn