Author Topic: 50% off Stamps/Inks, 40% off Spellbinders at Js, Ellen Hutson Clearance sale  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
I was surfing around yesterday and found stamps, inks and stamping accessories are 50% off at Joanns, online only.  Also, Spellbinders dies are 40% off, as well as some other brand dies and accessories, also online only.  They don't let you use coupons on die cut machines, dies or accessories in the store anymore so the online sale was a good find for me.   If you do shop at Joann's online, I found a coupon for free shipping if your order is over $50 (not $75, as promoted on the website), just use promo code JANSHIP50.

I read on Sandy Allnock's blog that Ellen Hutson is having a big clearance sale!  Lots of retired merchandise, some up to 70% off.

Since I enjoy show and tell ... I'll share what ended up in my cart at Joann's:
I received a Sizzix stamp and die set for Christmas and found that there was a coordinating gate-fold card die.  Jen Long's jar Fold-a-Long.  So I had to have it!  Also, I've seen Connie using Spellbinder's create a card dies, and I've been wanting a deckle edge die, so I got a distress edge set that looks close to a deckle.  Two Versafine ink pads (because I can't find my Onyx black!  Ugh!, and the gray sounded handy).  I decided to try the Imagine Crafts craft mat, because it looks cool according to the video, it's half off, and my Tim Holtz mat is beat ( I left mine at a class :( and the store allowed me to take another class mat home, but of course they were not in great shape).

Share if you find anything you can't resist!
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Thanks for the heads up. I need some of those storage sheets to put cling stamps on and I am wondering where to buy them from. I would also like to finish my collection of Versafine ink cubes.  I do have the grey and it is a great color.

The craft mat sounds interesting! 

I also like the look of connie's cards with that edge. Hmmm. 

~~Heidi~~

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
I am surprised how often I reach for those dies, especially for guy cards, I think it is a great purchase