Stamping > Products and Tools

Glossy Cardstock

(1/2) > >>

howdyheidi:
I used almost all my glossy cardstock on zoom.  Do you all usually get Ranger or do you know of a good cheaper brand. I don’t mind cutting it down if it is larger sheets.  But there are SO MANY choices on amazon I don’t know where to start.

stampwilly:
I usually get mine at a stamp show. I think I get it from marcos paper. It is good quality and a pretty good price. I will see if I can find it online. Here is the link. A ream of 25  8 1/2 x 11 is $10.95.  https://www.marcopaper.com/products.php?product=Kromekote-Cover-%28Glossy-Cardstock%29

April

Conniecrafter:
I have the ranger glossy cardstock in the 8 1/2 x 11 size.  I am getting low too.  I was wondering about trying the technique onto glossy photo paper, I have quite a bit of it that I got when we bought our printer ink, I was going to try it tonight but didn't get around to it yet.

howdyheidi:
I forgot about Marcos paper.  Do you know the difference between 12 pt and 10 pt?  That probably is a good price for 100 sheets and that would last a long time.  I have ordered from them before, but not in a long time.

I MAY have some photo paper around from when we printed photos. I know it is different but can never remember what is used for what. 

stampwilly:
I am not sure about the 10pt and 12pt. I took the wrapper off my ream so I don't know. Maybe the site can explain? I did not really look closely at that. I know I just got the cheapest each time.

April

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version