Stamping > General Stamping Chat

Layering stencils

(1/2) > >>

Yankee:
Has any one bought some of the layering stencils that are out there?  I have seen lots of them on u-tube.
I found a small set at Tuesday Mornings.  It was fun.  First one wasn’t quite the correct colors, but I nailed it the second time. When I turned it into cards, I realized how big the flower really was.  Should have usebigger cardstock and made a larger card.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/albums/userpics/11227/D8A5727E-A12D-4364-8A7E-53820FA38492.jpeg

howdyheidi:
I have some VERY old layering stencils that I should get out and try again. I love your flower.

Iring:
Your sunflower stencils are really nice, Sheila!

I can't think of any layering stencils in my stash ... I have a few shifter stencils, Tim Holtz and I think the other is Altenew.  I'll have to take another look at my stencils.

Unfortunately our Tuesday Morning moved out.  The closest one is about 35-40 minutes away and it's not as nice as the one that was close by.
:(

Conniecrafter:
My layering stencils are from The Greetery, she marks them really easily so there is no problem lining them up, your flowers are so pretty!

stampwilly:
I have a couple and I love them. Your cards are very pretty, Sheila.

April :smile:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version