Stamping/Crafting Fests! > Inktoberfest 2021 August 28-September 5

2021 fest chat

<< < (5/6) > >>

stampwilly:
I also went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and bought 3 items - a die, sizzix plates for my Big Kick and a Staz On black ink pad. There was hardly any clearance left. I hope they are getting in some fun new things.

Sorry to hear you have a bad cold, Beth. Not good for your work where you answer the phone a lot.

Going tomorrow to help hubby lay out another house for this same investor. It is a small house, so we should not be too long. Our closing went smoothly and we got the check today. We are going to sell another rental soon, hopefully to the same company. It is hard to get good renters these days. The long time renters we have are great, just the new ones we have been getting have been bad.

I have done all the challenges! It has been fun.

April :smile:

Iring:
Ugh, Beth, summer colds are the worst!  I hope you feel better soon.  Take it easy (and craft?).

April, congrats on finishing the challenges!  I have just one more.  Yours!  Looking forward to tackling it tomorrow. 

Heidi, I hope everything is ok at your house.  Pictures of Ida flooding and tornadoes look awful. 

I'm looking forward to the weekend!  Saturday afternoon I have a virtual class with Michelle of Everything Scrapbook and Stamps using the new Home Jungle art journal set from Elizabeth Crafts.  My sister will be in town so hopefully we will get together for some card making at my mom's.  I have two different Christmas card designs in various stages to work on.  Do you have any crafting plans?  Picnic plans?

howdyheidi:
I haven’t made a single card yet.  The hurricane storm was really pretty stressful. We are going to need to change a few things with the house and yard because we know with climate change the storms will continue getting worse. Our house is fine in the end. However there was so much flooding that most schools were closed yesterday as many bridges were closed all day as the rivers crested after the storm.  And there was devastating damage to several areas due to flooding and a couple areas due to tornadoes (tornadoes used to be very rare here).  One area hard hit was poor to begin with which is hard.

The weather is lovely now though which must be helpful for those cleaning up.

Beth, I had a cold in June and it was rough!  I feel for you. Get well soon!

April, I hope you have an easy time selling the house.

Cindi have a great class!

Yankee:
I have all the challenges done and good thing too!  I just found out my daughter and family will be coming to visit,this weekend.
So it it time to put away crafts and clean!!!
I so want to do a couple of those challenge ideas over again.  And do more Halloween, now that I know what to want do.  I am adding the word boo on white so there will be three white places on all that black.
We had two more days of rain this week, I am having a hard time keeping the weeds down.  They pull out great in the wet dirt, but being old doesn’t allow me to do it very long.  When I walk around the neighborhood, my yard looks great comparatively.  Well back to work.

Conniecrafter:
Beth sorry to hear about the cold, do you think there will be a time when you can get the cold and not wonder if it might be covid.

April, glad everything went well with the closing.  That would be hard to rent, there are some people that really care and then others that don't.

Cindi, I bet you will enjoy the class and hope you and your sister have a good time.

Heidi, so sorry that the storm was so upsetting, I heard also that the storms will be getting harder with the climate change.  Watching it all on the news has been amazing to see how much havoc it has made over the country.

Yankee, glad you were able to get all the cards done before family comes, I still have to get to some but hopefully will get some time this weekend as we have ran coming in so we can't be outdoors :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version