Author Topic: Christmas All Year - September 2021  (Read 548 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Christmas All Year - September 2021
« on: September 06, 2021, 11:12:04 AM »
Sorry, I got distracted by Stamptoberfest and forgot to post a Christmas challenge. 

As it turns out, I used the fest to get a few Christmas cards done and the theme for the month that I pre-determined back in January happens to be ...

Patterned Paper!

I will give you two choices in prompts :

1.  Use patterned paper on your card (see Beth's mini slimline Joy Fold challenge for a good use of patterned paper!)
or
2.  Use one of the backgrounds you have in your stash from our many challenges or Zooms or your own play time.  You probably noticed I
     pulled out a corrugated cardboard background for my Bingo Twist card.

As always, please follow the prompt if you like.  If you don't use the prompt please post anyway!
Use the Christmas Cards All Year album in the gallery and post a link here.

Keep the Christmas cards coming!  Happy stamping!
Cindi

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Re: Christmas All Year - September 2021
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 03:47:01 PM »
Thanks Cindi, I know I have plenty of paper :)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 11:23:32 AM »
Thanks for linking April.  Nice job with the printed papers.  Doesn't that red, white and black combo look striking?!  I think your azalea stamp doubles well as a poinsettia!
Cindi

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 10:00:19 AM »
Wonderful set of cards April!  You've made something for everyone with so many styles.  Thanks for posting!
Cindi

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 10:46:58 AM »

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2021, 03:53:44 PM »

Offline Yankee

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2021, 04:35:33 PM »
Started my Christmas cards with this new stamp I got for my birthday.  It’s a fun one, reminds me of the cartoon the Jetsons.  Santa flying along.  I made five of them in different color combos. The one is my favorite .
I may made more, cause it is almost one layer and very flat.  I hate paying extra postage on large mailings!

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/albums/userpics/11227/F0936112-39A4-4291-B88C-DA9B4FC4D2F9.jpeg
Born on the fourth of July

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2021, 03:49:17 PM »
I went through my backgrounds to see which one I could use and I found these flowers I had tried to watercolor. I saw this girl who just started off with a few dots of paint and then she would make flower petals, well I didn't like the way mine turned out and threw them in my backgrounds.  I brought it out and decided to try and make a wreath out of them adding stamped leaves and then a bird to finish it off.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=5579#top_display_media

The last of my September cards was pretty easy, I loved this snowman so I had to make a card out of him and slimline to the rescue.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=5580#top_display_media

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2021, 09:43:34 PM »
Thanks for playing everyone!  Looks like we have no shortage of printed paper!  Great cards this month.

Connie, every time I see you use those tiny sentiments, I think I NEED them!  Need to put them on a wish list.

Putting up October challenge now.
Cindi