Author Topic: BINGO  (Read 19914 times)

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
BINGO
« on: September 30, 2014, 01:21:23 PM »
Hi Everyone! I am hosting BINGO again for the Inktober Fest. I hope you will join in the fun. I always enjoy the smack talk and fun sentences you make with the words. I think you will have fun with these words. :smile:

Here are the particulars on how to play.

There are 25 words and phrases below. You need to pick 10 of them and message me with your list of 10 by Friday, Oct. 3rd by 10pm eastern time. On Saturday, Oct. 4th around 6pm, I will post 3 of the words here on this post. If you have any of them on your list of 10, cross them off your list. I will post 3 each day around 6pm and the first person who has all their words crossed off will need to post BINGO here on this post. If more than one person posts BINGO the same day, I will look at the time to see who posted first and they will be the winner. I will be giving an RAK to the winner. Also there may be some twists later in the game where someone can win a prize also. Can't wait to start! ;D

Stampwilly

1.   flutter
2.   radio waves
3.   floral mesh
4.   tula
5.   oh my stars
6.   snowflake lace
7.   worn out
8.   star flash
9.   pop dots
10. butterfly vine
11. flora
12. solo hearts
13. heartwood
14. flourish
15. peony blossoms
16. sprinkles
17. fantasy flowers
18. disperse
19. cloud cover
20. stardust
21. bloom
22. delicate snowflakes
23. ornate
24. dressmaker
25. flower power

Offline Looser

• Stampers
Re: BINGO
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 01:45:57 PM »
 :laughhard: This may well be the strangest word list you have ever done since you began hosting BINGO. I LOVE it!!!

I'll PM my 10 ASAP!
Daniel

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 01:49:46 PM »
Nobody but Inktoberfest hosts can see this forum, you might need to post the list in the planning forum with an FYI that the actual bingo post is in the Inktoberfest forum.  Cause the only takers you will have will be the hosts right now.......
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 02:05:56 PM »
I haven't peaked at any of the other challenges, but I had a feeling that I would need to here.  I will pm you my words as soon as I can choose.  I do agree they are odd, but then again, they are oddly familiar.  So what does that tell you about me?....

TY for hosting!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 02:07:46 PM »
Nobody but Inktoberfest hosts can see this forum, you might need to post the list in the planning forum with an FYI that the actual bingo post is in the Inktoberfest forum.  Cause the only takers you will have will be the hosts right now.......

LOL, Sadie! Since I plan to win Bingo I welcome your input to April. Makes my win all the sweeter when I have lots of non-winners playing along! :laugh:
Daniel

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 08:13:08 PM »
I'm going to have to think about which are the winning words before I send you my list.

Heidi - I think we're all a little odd here. That's why we like each other so much.
Sarah

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 09:57:56 PM »
 :smitten:
Heidi - I think we're all a little odd here. That's why we like each other so much.
  I second that!  Haha!

Expect a message from me April!  Don't want to miss Bingo!
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 07:37:30 AM »
I sent my words
~~Heidi~~

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 10:11:03 AM »
I have gotten everyone's words so far. We have 6 playing right now. Yes, these are odd words, but I know you will have fun putting them into sentences! ;D Some were wondering what Tula is. It is a name of a city in several parts of the world. Can't wait to start!

Stampwilly

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 10:23:46 AM »
I have gotten everyone's words so far. We have 6 playing right now. Yes, these are odd words, but I know you will have fun putting them into sentences! ;D Some were wondering what Tula is. It is a name of a city in several parts of the world. Can't wait to start!

Stampwilly

I thought you might had mispelled tutu. lol  TFS
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2014, 08:29:48 AM »
I'm ready to win!
~~Heidi~~

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2014, 10:36:46 AM »
LOL, and here I thought Tula was a person's name... My Big Fat Greek Wedding!  :laughhard:

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2014, 02:53:42 PM »
I'm ready to win!

That's a shame because I'm so going to win this time.   ;D
Sarah

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 08:17:00 PM »
Okay, I don't think I have ever played bingo with April so I do not know how this game is run. Is this where she will post today's words?  Or am I at the wrong place.  She mentioned 6pm EST...is that meant to throw us off and she will post at a very different time?  Any other tidbits a person should know?
Thanks!...Jan

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 08:22:14 PM »
Okay, I don't think I have ever played bingo with April so I do not know how this game is run. Is this where she will post today's words?  Or am I at the wrong place.  She mentioned 6pm EST...is that meant to throw us off and she will post at a very different time?  Any other tidbits a person should know?
Thanks!...Jan

Yes, she will post them here.  And while she does usually post around 6 pm EST, if she is out or something it will be later, and once she even did it an hour early.  I have been waiting for them too.
~~Heidi~~