Stamping > Products and Tools

New way to temporarily mount unmounted red rubber

(1/7) > >>

Iring:
I got an email today from Purple Onion Designs.  They have a new product called a "clear mounting stamp" used to temporarily mount your unmounted red rubber to a stamp positioner or an acrylic block.  It looks nice.  See what you think.  There are also a few videos listed so you can see it in action.
http://stores.purpleoniondesigns.com/stamping-supplies/

By the way ... they are having an anniversary sale until Monday, July 29th.  25% off stamps.

One of the videos on the product page also shows how someone stores her unmounted red rubber in clear photo storage boxes ... hmmm, might be an idea ...

djc:
That has been around for a very long time.  I have used it, and it works great.  I actually thought about buying an extra stamp platform so I could cover the inside cover with this.  That way I'd be able to use the many totally unmounted rubber stamps that I have with a stamp positioner.  I do have a lot of acrylic blocks so I put the Tack 'n' Peel on a few of those.  You can still use the other side for cling-mounted stamps.

Hint.  Before removing it, mark the clear liner with a "this side up."  Unless it has changed, only one side releases.  I put it on the wrong way and had a terrible time getting it back off.  After that, I put a red dot on the side that does not release.  They may have fixed that problem by making both sides release.

Daria

Conniecrafter:
that is pretty cool, I don't have many of those kind of stamps so I probably wouldn't buy it but it would be a great lifesaver I would think

howdyheidi:
So these products are different than tack n peel?  I would like to see a video of it.  I am interested!

Iring:
I think Daria is referring to Tack n Peel. 

This is something new, available for pre-order, delivering Aug 3rd.

It is called a Clear Mounting Stamp

Here is the video

I kind of like her storage idea too!  Also shown in the video.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version