Stamping > Products and Tools

Stencils with very very small patterns

<< < (2/2)

Far North:
Hello Heidi,
My best 2 sources for small stencils are made by Ranger.  Many of Tim Holtz stencils are the size of large tags some of the designs can be block off to use a smaller part of his designs.  He also sells some stencils in three sizes in in 1 package.  A few other designs are sold with the name “Letter It”

If you want to add some design elements to create on a gel press print I would suggest looking at household or items from nature.  Look for things that can be thrown away or cleaned after use.  Things like: paper doilies, a scrap piece of textured material, paper clips, small lids or tooth picks.  Consider things that you might otherwise tossed in the trash.  Have fun!

howdyheidi:

--- Quote from: Far North on March 26, 2021, 02:05:31 PM ---Hello Heidi,
My best 2 sources for small stencils are made by Ranger.  Many of Tim Holtz stencils are the size of large tags some of the designs can be block off to use a smaller part of his designs.  He also sells some stencils in three sizes in in 1 package.  A few other designs are sold with the name “Letter It”

If you want to add some design elements to create on a gel press print I would suggest looking at household or items from nature.  Look for things that can be thrown away or cleaned after use.  Things like: paper doilies, a scrap piece of textured material, paper clips, small lids or tooth picks.  Consider things that you might otherwise tossed in the trash.  Have fun!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jan.  Yes, the smaller version of those ranger stencils could be a good option. I actually don’t have any of that brand and will keep an eye out. 

howdyheidi:
A Colorful Life has a few 3x6 stencils with Teeny in the name.  I purchased the teeny dots and teeny honeycomb. I got them through Technique Junkies so I could use Beth’s coupon code. 

I also saw that Gina Marie has a 6x6 stencil in a very small triangle design that I would like, but at the time I was looking I wasn’t interested in anything else on her site, so I haven’t purchased that yet. 

I want to try that coloring technique we did on zoom again now. 

Conniecrafter:
those sound like they will work great, the tiny honeycomb sounds interesting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version