Author Topic: Catherine Pooler inks  (Read 656 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Catherine Pooler inks
« on: July 19, 2021, 04:39:26 PM »
I just participated in the Card Maker Success Summit and quite a few presenters and attendees use Catherine Pooler inks.  I asked a few years ago but only Connie responded.  She hadn't heard of them.  Has anyone tried these?

They seem to really like them.  Lots of great reviews ...
BUT I saw just one review that is making me cautious ... someone said they faded, and I know on the website they are listed as "non-permanent" ... which could be just because they are dye based and water reactive?

I would hate to have Christmas cards I might make n March (I wish) fade by Christmas time ...

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of Catherine Pooler inks?
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Catherine Pooler inks
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 05:50:04 PM »
Sorry I don’t have any experience with them. They look gorgeous but hard to know how they work out.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 08:28:03 PM »
Thanks Heidi.

I'll let you know if I decide to try a few. 
Cindi

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 09:41:54 PM »
My old stamp store had them just before she closed down and I decided not to try them, and haven't heard anything in my other group either, sorry!

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2021, 12:30:03 PM »
I don't know anything about them either.

April

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2021, 09:56:42 PM »
Thanks everyone!  I will probably wait ... "urges pass", right?  Plus I don't know where I would put them.  Maybe if I do a lot of decluttering?

I saw people ink blending with the Catherine Pooler inks, but when I downloaded a Christmas ink blending document with some of Justine Hovey's favorite blends, she used Distress Oxides.  I have quite a few of those ... maybe I'll just stick with them. 
Cindi