Stamping > Products and Tools

Inks/Inky questions and help

(1/2) > >>

Utah Ann:
I think we need a separate place to ask questions about stamping (not just chatting)  Can we have something like that?

I have a question.  As I am making my post card, I have stamped with Versafine black (my standard go to black) and I am using yellow copics and I can't get a true yellow.  Is there a company that make a good yellow for ducks.  Also as I am coloring, the back stamp is bleeding in.  Any suggestion

howdyheidi:
I replied in the general chat where you posted this and I think that we should just feel free to add new threads in the General Chat forum with our separate questions and discussions.  I think this is the way many of us are used to dealing with this and it is a good way to get a lot of attention to your question, since oftentimes we are anxious for an answer to our questions. 

I do not think we need a separate forum for Questions so people don't have to click to often to see all the threads.

That is my two cents and then some... ;)

CarefreeSadie:
Ann I hope you don't mind but I moved this thread into the general chat for you so more people would see it and respond.

I haven't had much luck with versifine for stamping and coloring.  I use memento black or ranger archiever black I think it is, I don't have it here but will look when I get home for sure.  The memento black tuxedo I believe works with my alcohol inks which is what copics are, have you tried that black ink.  I have never used copics so I can't answer the question about a true yellow for ducks.

Utah Ann:
Sadie,  thanks for doing that, I am still finding my way on the board.   I appreciate all that you are doing for us.  O0

stampwilly:
To answer part of your question -- you must use Memento black ink when coloring with copics. That is the only ink I know that will not bleed with them. That is what I use all the time with them.

Stampwilly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version