Stamping/Crafting Fests! > Winterfest 2015

WF15 Challenge: "Art @ your fingertips" Winner announced.

(1/8) > >>

Looser:
Inspired by (Utah) Ann's query about 'messy alcohol inks'...

My challenge is to use fingertips (yours, your kids &/or pets paws) to 'stamp' on a project. You may 'glove' the fingertips or go bare-naked digits. :o You may do your fingertip stamping with inks, paints or whatever--but you must share what/how you used fingertips & link your project to this thread.

You may combine this challenge with any others that allow for combining.

Looking forward to seeing how 'touching' your projects can be... ;D

I'll be sending a random-drawn rak from the entries uploaded by the end of the fest's regular week.

Congrats to Ms. Heidi. I put all players names in a bowl, applied glue* to a fingertip & lifted out her name.

*the glue was Mrs. Butterworth's syrup. :laugh:

lovepug2:
How cool, Daniel!
Looking forward to getting inky O0

I can't recall the manufacturer of them but I saw a stamp set recently that used your finger print for bodies of little critters you create.

Looser:

--- Quote from: lovepug2 on February 20, 2015, 10:34:41 AM ---How cool, Daniel!
Looking forward to getting inky O0

I can't recall the manufacturer of them but I saw a stamp set recently that used your finger print for bodies of little critters you create.

--- End quote ---

LOL, Pug! I remember seeing an article in the 60s where folks inked their fingertips & used a pen to add stick-figure arms, legs & features. That would be 'legal' for my challenge & I can just imagine what might happen if any of us were 'finger-printed' in the course of job-security & such (nothing criminal, of course  ::)). Heaven help us if we have a pen handy. #>

stampwilly:
Well, what fun to take us back to kindergarten, Daniel! This should be fun!

Stampwilly

Craft Nerd:
Woo Hoo - finger print stamping.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version