Stamping/Crafting Fests! > Winterfest 2015

WF15 Impressions Challenge (2/21-3/1)----WINNER ANNOUNCED!

(1/8) > >>

yellowcherrios:
My challenge is all about impressions.  There is a photo linked below; click the photo to enlarge it. 

Use keyword: WF15Impressions when uploading the project to the gallery. 

The challenge is to include these 3 impressions on a project: 

1. Make a new project (ATC, card, bookmark, etc) that is your impression of the photo below.  What impressions does the photo have on you?  Does it inspire you through it’s color combination?  Does it remind you of a stamp or patterned paper you have?  etc.

2. Include an impression that is embossed (raised or recessed, either one/both): use at least one dry embossing somewhere on the project—this can be done with embossing folders, by hand with an embossing stylus or another tool, or even with a rubber stamp if you’d like (though if using a stamp, you still will need to stamp a stamp with ink for requirement #3).  What I am looking for is an impression left in the paper itself, thus heat embossing will not qualify for the embossed portion of the challenge, but may be used elsewhere in the project.

3. Use stamping (other than sentiment) with ink somewhere on your project, as this is the final impression of the challenge. 

Leave a comment and a link to your project in this thread. Feel free to ask any questions here on this thread as well.  You may combine my challenge with any of the other challenges that allow combining. 

There will be an RAK for this challenge chosen randomly from the qualified entries. 

Have fun!!   #>

Here is my sample for my challenge: Sample

lovepug2:
Brrrr! What a cool looking photo, Melissa!
Great challenge,I'm looking forward to playing  O0

Looser:
Another interesting challenge & a good'un! Have to see what I can do with it, Melissa. WTG, pal! O0

howdyheidi:
Good challenge!  I love the photo and it is perfect for WINTERfest!  Thank you for hosting!

Craft Nerd:
That is such a cool picture.  And your challenge is really cool to. 
Can we combo?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version