Stamping/Crafting Fests! > Winterfest 2015

WF15 Hangover Challenge - Leftovers (3/2-3/8)

(1/4) > >>

Craft Nerd:
If you're like me you have a bunch of leftover bits and pieces taking up space that you keep meaning to use.

Requirements: Use at least 1 leftover item to create a new project. 

Examples of what I mean by a leftover item:
 - leftover bits from a kit in an envelop swap
 - a stamped image that didn't work for the project your were originally planning on using it for, so you set it aside to use later
 - you created a background for a project but only ended up using part of it
 - you started working on a fest challenge and decided the item wouldn't work for the challenge but you saved it to use later (I have leftover bits from WSW14 on my desk)

Are you getting the idea? 

Your project can be anything - ATC, card, Inchie, tag, scrapbook page, whatever floats your boat.   

Be sure to link your project to this thread and in your post identify what the leftover item is.

Combining challenges: But of course.

Deadline: You have until midnight your local time on Sunday March 8 to post your project.

Examples:
Birthday Card

The image was leftover from a received kit.

yellowcherrios:
Cool challenge Sarah---this is a great idea!  Thank you for hosting!

So I can use leftovers from past festivals and swaps?  I have a couple things from this festival, but I have more from other things. 

howdyheidi:
I have tons of leftovers, especially from KIAE swaps, that I need to use up. If I had time, I bet I could make 20 projects.  The other thing is, I thought I would use my other backgrounds from my Faux Patina  challenge during WF, but nothing came up to use them, so I hope to find a use for those too.

That is a great idea for a challenge!  Thanks for hosting!

Craft Nerd:
Absolutely, Melissa.  That was the inspiration for this challenge.  I have tons of stuff leftover from past festivals and swaps.

djc:
Great idea for a Hangover Challenge--especially since people probably still have WF15 leftovers at hand. 

Daria

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version