Stamping/Crafting Fests! > Winterfest 2015

Can we set the date for our next stamping event ahead of time???

(1/4) > >>

howdyheidi:
I know we are still on the last day of Winterfest.  However, our next Stamping Fest is usually held in June and was called WorldWide Stamping Week.  I was wondering if we could set a date now so people could plan ahead?

Is there a real WSW or was that created at TwoPeas?

I hope some of you will want to chime in here!  TIA!

Craft Nerd:
I tried googling it, and it looks like worldwide stamping week was a TwoPeas thing.  I Thdefinitely think it is a good idea to get a head start on picking the days for the next fest.  That way everyone can plan ahead accordingly. 

Do we want the next fest in June still? Given that it is just me in the house, I'm pretty flexible on the when.

yellowcherrios:
I was trying to remember what the one in the summer was called but couldn't remember....

so it looks like a festival every 4 months?

Looser:
If memory serves, the Stamping weekend/week was a result of our (2Ps) forum deciding that the 'Scrapping' party wasn't a draw for many of us. So we did our own 'party'.

Regardless of that, I agree with Heidi & Sarah that we Inksters might want to consider working on a 'party plan' for AI. That doesn't mean we have to follow what we did @ 2Ps.

So far we've done successful parties for Fall & Winter. I think a Summer (or mid-year) party would round us out nicely. A June party sounds do-able.

Thanks for the topic, Heidi! O0

howdyheidi:
I really like June for a party.  My calender should be pretty open for the first half of June for sure.  Toward the end of the month, I get busy because the 4th of July a huge family holiday. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version