Stamping/Crafting Fests! > Inktoberfest 2015-October 17-25th, 2015

INK15 - BINGO -- TWIST WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!!

(1/21) > >>

stampwilly:
It time for another fun game of BINGO! I hope you are ready!

I will be gone to stamp show in TN Saturday and Sunday so I will start calling out words on MONDAY, Oct. 19.

You will have had your list of words sent to me by Friday, Oct. 16. This is how it works.

I will put up 3 words  from the master list on this post each day starting on MONDAY. I will try to put up the words after 6 pm. If you have any of the words, mark them off your list. As soon as you have all the words on your list marked off,  post BINGO here on this post. If several people post BINGO I will look to see who posted first and they will be the winner. I will send an RAK to the winner! Looking forward to a good time and to the fun competition!

Stampwilly

howdyheidi:
Yay!

Craft Nerd:
I think I'm going through withdrawal having to wait until Monday for my first 3 words.   :D  Which of course will all be words I've picked because I'm so winning this time.

Iring:
 ??? What?!  ??? We have to wait?  You're really going to make us wait?!  That's just mean!  Haha! 
Lucky you!  Have a wonderful time at the stamp show and I'd love some "show and tell" when you get back!

Iring:
Is it Monday yet?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version