Stamping/Crafting Fests! > Inktoberfest 2015-October 17-25th, 2015

One of this and One of that and at least a dozen Challenge

(1/5) > >>

CarefreeSadie:
In this challenge you must use only one of each kind of supply you decide to use.  Let’s say you want to use stamps, nope not stamps just one stamp.  Arrows, yup, only one.  Paint, only one color.  Patterned paper, only one.  Embossing folders, only one.  Embossing powders, only one.  Embellishments, only one of each kind, one flower, one brad, one wooden piece, one metal, one button, just one of each kind.  But you must use at least 12 different things.

In many ways this is quite hard to do, but in others it should make the process go more smoothly.  You know from the start you cannot use more than one of each thing you might normally use two or three of on a project.  So pick and choose carefully.

This entire challenge is to get you to look at what you have and stretch to use it, one at a time.

Just think of all the different embellishments and mediums you own, what can you use one at a time to make a dozen?

Please use the keyword THISINK15 in the keyword section of the gallery under Inktoberfest 2015.

Remember to have fun and use what you have one at a time……..and yes this challenge can be combined with other challenges that also include combining.       

CarefreeSadie:
I realize that there is no sample for this challenge.  I will try and get one uploaded tomorrow.  I am running a little behind so please bear with me.  Thank you!

Craft Nerd:
This is going to require a lot of thought. 

I've got a couple of questions.  Can we stamp that one stamp multiple times, or just once?  And what about a die, can we use multiple cuts of the one shape we picked or just once?

CarefreeSadie:
Just once, you can only use the product or stamp or embellishment just once.  Which makes it hard!  Which is why my sample isn't done yet.

So far on my sample I have;
1 stamp
1 color distress ink
1 piece of ribbon
1 eyelet
1 enamel star
1 jewel
1 plastic star

So far I'm not liking it so much. I have grown used to using so many different colors and papers that this is just hard for me.

howdyheidi:
I wonder how often I use 12 things on a card, period.  Really good challenge!  Thanks for hosting!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version