Stamping/Crafting Fests! > Inktoberfest 2015-October 17-25th, 2015

INK15 Show 'Em Some Love - Winner Posted

(1/9) > >>

Craft Nerd:
I'm keeping this one fairly simple.  I was cleaning up my craft space (again) and I noticed how many new stamps I have.  So I want you to show those never before used stamps some love.

Requirements: Use at least one previously unused image stamp to create a project.  It can be a card, ATC, tag, scrapbook page, whatever you want. 

Bonus entry for the RAK if you use another never before used item on the card, i.e. embossing folder, dies, embellishments, ribbon, ink, anything in your stash other than a stamp. 

I know there are several Inkers that have moved recently or are planning to move and have engaged in major purges.  So if you do not have an unused stamp in you collect  :o, you can use a stamp that you haven't used in the last 6 months. 

Be sure to include SESLINK15 as a keyword when you post your project to the gallery.  And link your project to this thread.

Combining challenges: But of course, as long as the other host allows combos.

Deadline: You have until midnight your local time on Sunday Oct. 25 to post your project.

Sample

Since I used watercolor markers that I hadn't used before on this piece, it would count twice for the RAK drawing. 

I think that covers it.  But feel free to ask any questions here.

Craft Nerd:
I noticed in Iring's challenge, she encouraged you to go out an buy a new stamp if you want.  For my challenge it should be a stamp you already own and has been neglected.  The idea is to use the stuff you have not get more.   Hence the 6 month unused option.

howdyheidi:
Yeah! I have LOTS of new stamps right now and I am itching to use them. I do also have a few border embossing folders I have never used and also a regular embossing folder.  Heck, I even have a new paper pad. LOL!

Thanks for hosting!

Far North:
Oh yes, I have some new stamps and stencils that I very much want to get inky...this is definitely on my list!
Thanks for hosting Sarah!
...Jan

lovepug2:
I've got quite a few stamps that are dying to get dirty! Can wait to play, thanks for hosting Sarah!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version