Author Topic: Whatcha working on?  (Read 6311 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Whatcha working on?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2014, 06:52:51 PM »
Thank you iring for reminding me about inktoberfest. I need to get in gear & start crafting.

Yay!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2014, 10:28:42 PM »
Thank you iring for reminding me about inktoberfest. I need to get in gear & start crafting.
O0  Whatcha waitin' for?  haha!

I've been having fun!  It's so nice to get my stamps inky again, although I must say I made quite a mess with spray ink.  What made me think I wanted to do that at home?  That may be a medium I should have left at the LSS!

I've completed Book 'Em, Lighten Up, The Shadow Knows and Paper Towel Stamping.  I have my Mixed Media pieces made ... I just need to use them on a project.  I think I have my Starting Point embellishments chosen, and I just hatched an idea in my head for Holi-Daze, if i can just remember it overnight!

Looser, don't give up on that masterboard.  I almost threw mine away, but I found some bits looked good trimmed out as ATCs.  I'm anxious to see what you do/did!
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, 11:23:33 AM »
I completed a card for the Shadow challenge this morning.  I will take a photo later on and share it.  I have an idea for Daniels holiday challenge and hope to have time to work on it tonight. I need to check the cheat sheet as well to see what else to do this weekend.  i may even combine with KIAE if it works out. :)  Hope you all have some time to craft and party today.
~~Heidi~~

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2014, 11:57:26 AM »
I have 2 shadow challenge options that are dried now, and my mixed media is dried but I am stumped on how I want to use them and I have a BG stamp picked out already on the stamping block for Heidi's challenge.

And I have ideas for Cindi's and Daniel's so I am trying to get the others rolling!

The only one I am stumped on is Sarah's challenge---I really need to do her embellishment challenge b/c I normally start with stamping or a die cut maybe then color and position etc THEN I go look for or make an embellishment if I need one---sometimes one gets added; sometimes not….so her's is a real challenge for me.  I will be doing it Sarah even if I miss the festival deadline!

(oh and forgot about April's paper towel challenge…I stamped one and am kinda stumped on what to do….may get out a spellbinder and see what happens...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 11:59:18 AM by yellowcherrios »
~~Melissa :)

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2014, 05:11:01 PM »
I've got several pieces done, I just need to post them this weekend.  I still haven't started Daniel's challenge yet but I know what I'm doing and my ATCs are only half done. 

I think I want to make another master board.  So I may do that as well this weekend.  And I can't decide if I want to make more ATCs from my first master board or use it for something else.
Sarah

Offline snickerdoodleart

• Stampers
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2014, 08:10:20 PM »
I'm still working on my bookmark then I"m going to try the paper towel technique or the shadow one. Need to get busy the deadline is fast approaching.

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2014, 09:31:26 PM »
I have my card finished for the Starting Point challenge,it's drying. I've messed it up twice already so I'm letting it rest for now!
I have my chipboard pieces drying for the mixed media challenge.
Up next is creating my master board and the holidaze challenge. That will be tomorrow's work!
LeighAnn

Offline SWLady

• Stampers
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2014, 11:11:15 AM »
Well I've finished two challenges. That's better for me than any other party we ever had, LOL. I also have a couple try outs. I tried the lighten up challenge and haven't gotten that right yet. I also tried the paper towel challenge and have a background but it's pretty ugly, LOL. And it has a weird texture to it. It feels waxy for some reason. Any one else's do that?

I am working at a friend's flower shop today and tomorrow going to a small Renaissance Festival so may not get time to finish any more. But as I said, I don't think I've ever completed more than 1 challenge before! And certainly not tried 4! That's a record for me.

This has been a funner party, hehehe!!! I think I may try a few more next week even after the party ends!