Author Topic: AIR15 -- Second-Chance Challenge--WINNER ANNOUNCED  (Read 7936 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: AIR15 -- Second-Chance Challenge
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2015, 06:42:57 PM »
Daria, I am sorry about the keyword. I had completely forgotten about it. I went and edited my gallery items to include it. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Craft Nerd

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2015, 07:09:22 PM »
I wasn't sure if I was going to get this finished in time for the second chance challenge.  This was one of those projects that sounded good in my head and when I got about 1/3 of the way through, I realized that I was insane and that this project was going to take way longer than I thought it would.

Christmas Tree Closed View

Christmas Tree Open View
Sarah

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2015, 08:17:29 AM »
Sarah, that is an incredible card!  It is worth all the effort and time you put into making it -- provided you keep it as a permanent part of your Christmas decorations.  Beautiful work!

I have everyone's name in the hat, but it's just 6:11 am here, and I don't want to wake up Heidi just yet.  I do value my life.  lol.  I'll be back shortly with the winning name.
Daria

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2015, 08:18:20 AM »
I agree that keeping the card as a decor item is a really good idea!
~~Heidi~~

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2015, 10:24:25 AM »
I sometimes wonder if we really need the Second Chance Challenge; but in the end, I always think it is worth it.  For one event, I was the only one who posted to it; but I made a bunch of cards that week.  Other times, even if one person posted, it still seemed worth it, especially if that person wasn't able to play during the regular event.  This time when I looked at the fabulous cards you guys posted, I knew you'd agree that it was definitely worth it this time around.  Congratulations and thank you for submitting your wonderful cards.

It's past time to feed the cats so I woke Heidi up.  As soon as she saw the hat, she stuck her hand out.  I no longer need to say anything.  lol.

This time she drew a name I know . . .
has never received a RAK for one of my challenges.
I think.
The winner of the AIR15 Second Chance Challenge is . . .
non other than . . .
Yankee!

Congratulations, Yankee!
Please send me a private message with your name and address, and I'll send you your RAK, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Things are hectic around here right now. 

Thank you to everyone who participated; I truly loved seeing your cards.
Daria

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: AIR15 -- Second-Chance Challenge--WINNER ANNOUNCED
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2015, 10:41:02 AM »
Congrats Yankee! 

Thanks again for hosting, Daria. I really needed the second chance this fest!

Thanks also to all the challenge hosts!
~~Heidi~~