Author Topic: Craft Along  (Read 907 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Craft Along
« on: August 04, 2021, 08:34:43 PM »
You've probably heard me mention "Live at Five".  Michelle McCosh, owner of my LSS, Everything Scrapbook & Stamps, does a FB Live video every week day at 5pm.  She mostly shows new products that have come in to the store, sometimes she'll do a little demo, and she also has a jar challenge going.  Customers and coworkers have put names of companies she carries in the jar and each Friday she will pull one or more to use in a small project the following week.  She just listed a "craft a long" where she will send us a small kit including a small Altenew stamp and die set and paper needed so that we can craft along with her on Live at Five on August 26th.  The kit is $12 plus shipping.  Check out "Just In" while you're in her online store to see all of the newest goodies. 

Here is a link to the craft along kit.  The die doesn't show up in the pic of the kit but you can see it in the FB live.  I think it cuts circles to fill the paint palette.

She spoke more about it on yesterday and today's FB lives.  Look for Everything Scrapbook & Stamps to find her FB page.
Cindi

Offline djc

• Stampers
Re: Craft Along
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 07:38:54 PM »
Cindi, the link brought be to her website, but it says that page doesn't exist. 

Daria

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2022, 08:22:26 PM »
Hi!  The "craft along" took place almost a year ago.  If you ordered a kit, you were mailed a stamp and die set along with some paper, a gift card holder to stamp on and some stamped paint brush images to color and fussy cut.  She used it during a "Live at 5" broadcast and if you owned the kit you could "craft along" ... either live, or go back and watch the replay. 

She probably doesn't have any more kits available and I don't see that stamp and die set either, which is why it's not available on her online store, Everything Mixed Media.

I did find the stamp and die set still available at Altenew.

If you are on FaceBook you can watch the Craft Along here.

Also, Michelle's online store is
Everything Mixed Media

her classes are usually offered here  at Everything Scrapbook & Stamps
Class Calendar

The jar challenge is no longer ongoing either.

She still offers Virtual Classes and mails kits if you see anything that interests you!

ETA : Just in the past week or so Michelle McCosh has started to share videos on Youtube so be sure to catch her there.  She is very creative.  I enjoy watching her almost every day on FB, I even go back and catch up after I've been away on vacation!  She was my link to the outside world when we were all quarantined for Covid, and her customers can chat a bit and feel connected.  The youtube videos will be way less chatty, she is going to edit out as many of the "hellos" as possible.

Here is a link to her youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/MichelleMcCosh

« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 08:28:54 PM by Iring »
Cindi

Offline djc

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2022, 09:33:23 AM »
Thanks, Cindi.

I like the stamp set.  I was able to watch the video, but I didn't watch all of it.  I got the idea.  I'll check out her You Tube videos.

Daria