Author Topic: Strathmore Workshops 2020  (Read 733 times)

Offline Far North

• Stampers
Strathmore Workshops 2020
« on: September 13, 2020, 12:30:18 PM »
The 1st workshop for this season begins with a basic watercolor class teaching flowing, easy strokes for leaves and berries.  The instructor offers tons of tips and samples in her video. I envision soon we may be adding splashes of leaves on the inside of cards.  She advances students into filling in large open space within large outlined letters and onto large graphic open areas.  It looks to me like she edged areas with tape but it maybe an open  stencil with adhesive.
Hope you get a chance to take a look...and share if you create some samples.  Happy painting!...Jan

Here is the link:  Workshop Link

« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 12:39:04 PM by Far North »

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Re: Strathmore Workshops 2020
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 04:46:02 PM »
We are getting ready to head to the park to get some evening and night time pictures and have a picnic so I will have to check these out later! Thanks

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Re: Strathmore Workshops 2020
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 09:51:15 AM »
I don't know why I'm just seeing this, but thanks for the reminder!  I'm signed up for the Strathmore artist series, just must have missed it in my email while I was away or getting ready to go on vacation.  Can't beat free, and they are quality classes.  I will try to remember to take a look. 

Please share what you have done!
Cindi