Author Topic: Pantone Color of the Year 2018  (Read 3380 times)

Offline Far North

• Stampers
Re: Pantone Color of the Year 2018
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2018, 05:41:57 PM »
FYI- Clarification of Ellen Hutson link which I posted below: The link goes to the current day's post.  Unlike a traditional blogs there does not appear to be a daily new address so one needs to scroll to the appropriate date on the Classroom site.  Today's entry 1/17/18) shares several more cards using the Ultra Violet color combos. If you continue to scroll past today's entry you will find yesterday's post 1/16/18 to which I initially provided the link.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 05:44:26 PM by Far North »

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
Re: Pantone Color of the Year 2018
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2018, 09:35:08 AM »
Some of the snow has melted and a lot will because we are to get up in the mid 40s. Tonight the roads will freeze again. I guess the kids will be out of school again tomorrow or go later. I like the snow to come and go quickly! :smile:

I did not get to craft yesterday so I hope I can today. I have a card in mind to try.

Even though hubby came home early from the Alabama hunt, he still got 6 deer! :-\ So I AM glad he came back early, because we process the deer ourselves! No telling how many he would have gotten if he stayed longer! Hopefully he will be giving some of the meat to his subs and then we won't have to process so many.

Have a wonderful day!

April :smile: