Author Topic: We R Memory Keepers Foil Quill Freestyle  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
We R Memory Keepers Foil Quill Freestyle
« on: August 13, 2019, 08:12:53 PM »
Did anyone watch HSN craft day today?

What do you think about the Foil Quill Freestyle Bundle?  I like the fact that it's not attached to a cutting machine ... but ...
I bought a We R Heatwave, on sale, quite awhile ago, just to try.  I think I tried it once for a minute or so and set it aside for months.  Tonight I got it out because it seems like these new foiling pens are the same thing. 

I hope they are better than the Heatwave, because I am throwing it out!  I don't throw away many craft tools but I can't get a decent result.  I put new batteries in it so it should be hot enough.  I don't know if it's the foil that is no good, or the tool.

The foil quill looks cool on tv, but I don't want to waste money on another crappy foiling tool.  I couldn't even make a solid straight line.  Why should I trust another WeR tool? 

Did you see anything you couldn't resist?

Cindi

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
Re: We R Memory Keepers Foil Quill Freestyle
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 10:39:38 PM »
sorry that didn't work for you, I didn't know if I would use it much, but I did just purchase the layering die cut flowers. Now I need to buy some layering color cardstock :)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 01:05:01 PM »
Connie, I did get a short glimpse of the flowers dies.  They were pretty!  I hope you like them and find colored cardstock that layers well.
Cindi

Offline Conniecrafter

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 03:54:10 PM »
I just happen to think I could color my own cardstock, maybe I will have to try that first before buying more paper