Stamping > Stamping Swaps

christmas stamp swap--2017. Please check 1st post for possible updates

(1/5) > >>

Looser:
Update: most of how this swap will work is in a posting down about 3 posts. If possible I will try to place any significant changes in this initial post.

Heidi & Cindi both spoke about the possibility of our doing a swap of Christmas stamps--image & sentiment.
I hope they don't mind my starting a thread  :smitten:
As was said, probably best to decide whether to try swapping before Christmas or postpone til after .
My vote is for before.  We have the rest of Nov & some of Dec to do it. Yeah I know many are busy, But I believe we can keep things simple & getter done with a minimum of fuss.
Majority rules on whether we do before or after.
Do y'all think a week to hear from members is enuf?
I figure we can pm folks to let them know about this

howdyheidi:
Before is okay with me, but if we need to delay, that is okay too.

I have at least one set of stamps (wood block) and a few others that I could bundles for a swap. I would be okay with posting photos of what I have, if that would make it easier. 

Daniel, did you PM a bunch of people? 

Iring:
Before is ok with me too.  Thanks for starting this thread, this is where it belongs, under Swaps!

howdyheidi:
Cindi brought up in PM whether this is going to be stamps on loan, or stamps to pass on completely.  I could do either. I definitely do have stamps I think I have used enough.

stampwilly:
Before is fine with me too. I vote to send stamps to keep so we don't have to mail them a second time. It would be nice if we could get them in the mail by Dec. 3rd or something like that so we can use a few before Christmas! Hey that might be a Dec. challenge to make a card using some of your gifted stamps!

April :smile:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version