Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Stamping Challenges / Re: SpringFest 2023 Infinity Shaker Card
« Last post by Conniecrafter on April 01, 2023, 04:43:06 PM »
I have always wanted to make a shaker card, so I was excited to see this challenge.  For my plastic, I used a clear envelope and just cut off the end piece.  Worked well.  Unfortunately, I did not have a celebration stencil, so I used something type circles with stars.  One of these is being sent to my granddaughter who is turning 2 at the end of April.

They are too cute Beth!
Good Sales and/or Retail Therapy / Re: Echo Park Warehouse sale
« Last post by howdyheidi on April 01, 2023, 04:31:16 PM »
Oh yeah, it does look like that sale is over.  Right now all dies are 50% off, which wasn’t part of the warehouse sale. I did place an order and am looking forward to getting them.
Good Sales and/or Retail Therapy / Re: Echo Park Warehouse sale
« Last post by Conniecrafter on April 01, 2023, 04:21:41 PM »
I saw this but was busy, just decided to check it out and there is an error so I must have missed the sale but thanks for sharing
Stamping Challenges / Re: Springfest 2023 Bursting out
« Last post by Conniecrafter on April 01, 2023, 04:13:24 PM »
Both your cards look great
Stamping Challenges / Re: Springfest 2023 Bursting out
« Last post by howdyheidi on April 01, 2023, 03:59:31 PM »
I was going to repeat what April said and say that finding the paper was the hardest part.  It is AMAZING how little double sided patterned paper I have.  However, the actual hardest part was finding the exact o knife to cut.  DH must have taken the one in my craft area and I had to search up and down to find one.  I did mess up on my x cutting but very luckily, it didn’t happen to cut through so I could redo it!

Here is my card!

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=5995#top_display_media

Thanks for the fun challenge!  It’s great to have a new masculine card.
Stamping Challenges / Re: Springfest 2023 2for1
« Last post by Conniecrafter on April 01, 2023, 03:56:14 PM »
Thanks to all who gave this a try :)
Stamping Challenges / Re: Springfest 2023 - One Layer with a Twist
« Last post by Conniecrafter on April 01, 2023, 03:44:22 PM »
Ok I just went and checked out everyones and realized that I must have had to use a stencil in my card somewhere, guess I totally missed that when reading
Stamping Challenges / Re: Springfest 2023 - One Layer with a Twist
« Last post by Conniecrafter on April 01, 2023, 03:40:46 PM »
Beth I hope I did these right, I did this first one, it is a set of scene stamps you can put them together anyway you like to make a scene, I actually used 6 stamps from the set to make the card

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=5993#top_display_media

Just in case that wasn't what you wanted I made another (need Easter cards desperately)

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=5994#top_display_media
Stamping Challenges / Re: Springfest 2023 BINGO
« Last post by howdyheidi on April 01, 2023, 02:34:06 PM »
Thanks! I just happened to be on then to look at the rules for a couple challenges so it was lucky timing for me.
Stamping Challenges / Re: SpringFest 2023 Infinity Shaker Card
« Last post by Iring on April 01, 2023, 02:20:39 PM »
Heidi, I'm so glad the challenge prompted you to try something new and you liked the technique!  Wonky stitches really works well for this.  I need to remember that when I make an A2 infinity shaker card.  Your birthday candle stencil is perfect, you got a nice rainbow of color.  So good when we use something that's been in our stash for awhile, just waiting huh?!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10