Author Topic: INK17 Chat  (Read 2369 times)

Offline Looser

• Stampers
INK17 Chat
« on: October 20, 2017, 11:25:56 AM »
Although we've had a limited number of challenges & there's only a few of us Inksters around to play, I think we've had a good fest.
So....do you have a favorite challenge?
Daniel

Offline Looser

• Stampers
Re: INK17 Chat
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 11:30:52 AM »
I've definitely enjoyed all the challenges--even those I've been unable to do due to absence of some key materials.
That said, my favorite has to be the mirror-stamping one.

Daniel

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 11:35:48 AM »
To date, I have only finished two challenges, BUT I am trying to work away today.  UGH! I have such hard times choosing favorites.  Often my favorite is the one that I have the best results with (which is not fair).  I will report back.

AND, I think it is a great fest!  There are a few Inkers I am missing, though.
~~Heidi~~

Offline stampwilly

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 09:49:05 AM »
I am loving the fest too! I always have a fun time doing the challenges. I love techniques so all of the technique ones have been fun which are almost all of them! I think the one I liked best was the mirror one too. The pearl one is a very close second. Thanks to everyone who hosted! Yes, I have missed some of our stampers too. I hope they will join us these last couple of days or at least for our winterfest in January.

April :smile:

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 10:00:05 AM »
Well, last two days of the fest, and I have several things to finish up.  I’d better get moving!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Yankee

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 10:15:22 AM »
My favorite was Tarnished, and pearl next.
Your challanges always put me out of my comfort zone, but I did them.
The one that gave me the most trouble (don’t laugh) was the paper scraps one. I can’t measure!
I had fun!
Born on the fourth of July

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 03:53:47 PM »
I am not doing too badly now. I have the Double Take and Bingo Twist left to do.  I will be pretty busy tomorrow, so I am hoping to at least get a start on these now. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 03:58:36 PM »
Looking forward to seeing both Heidi!
Daniel

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2017, 01:16:03 PM »
I'm glad you liked my Double Take mirror stamping challenge, Daniel! 

Sorry I haven't chatted yet.  I don't have a favorite because I'm trying like crazy to finish more challenges!  I don't know where the week went?  I'm running out of counter space so I think I'll go clean up a bit and keep on stampin'.
Cindi

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2017, 01:33:43 PM »
Sok Cindi. Given the challenges each of us offered during
 INK17, they all required at some semi-heavy 'lifting' either in terms of technique &/or concepts by those who took the challenges--often more than once.
AIs do better'n good work.

The results in our gallery are all wonderful proof that we know our stuff
Daniel

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2017, 08:11:06 PM »
Well, I didn’t get to the Sunflower Digi or the Bingo twist, but that will give me something to work on this week!  Every challenge was very fun!
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2017, 10:29:49 PM »
I missed out on Heidi's re-leaf, the sunflower digi and the Bingo Twist.  I had a marathon day today trying to make finished cards out of some of my technique backgrounds and starting others from scratch today.

I need a hangover week!

Favorite challenge of the ones I completed ... hmmmm... I think it might be the very first one I finished, Daniel's Gussy Up.  :smile:  It was fun looking for a way to alter my already crazy Stampotique character.  I liked the patterned paper sketch too, it's nice having a sketch to start from instead of a blank slate.  The tarnished technique gave me a few fits!  Next time I will use foil card stock.  I had stamps in mind for Heidi's re-leaf, just never quite got to it.

I love our fests!  Boy do I have a mess to clean up tomorrow.  I think tonight I'm just going to turn out the light and try not to think about it!  Nighty night all.
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2017, 10:18:01 AM »
In addition to my regular chores, I also plan to clean up my craft area today.  After I catch my breath, like others, I agree that we should just have an informal Hangover week, where everyone still uploads new projects to the gallery and shared them in the threads.
~~Heidi~~