Author Topic: Christmas All Year 2018 - January  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Re: Christmas All Year 2018 - January
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2018, 12:53:19 PM »
Thanks for posting Connie!  I like your card as a wrapped gift design.  The red and black plaid has been really popular lately.  (I think you need more buttons if you had to color one with marker  :smile:, though I admit you were very resourceful!)   Great idea to stamp plaid over a print on the poinsettia card!  Very pretty.
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2018, 02:05:10 PM »
I have a third card. I used Gingham which I thought was close to plaid.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=3811#top_display_media

The end of the month is nearly here, but I am trying not to stress out that I only have 3 of 5 done. 
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 12:21:26 PM »
Heidi, I like your gingham/plaid.  That is such a cute card!  Hey, 3 is better than none.  That's how many I made.  None.  I'm hoping maybe today and tomorrow I will get some cardmaking time.  My MIL was here for just over 2 weeks but now my cousins are here and want to go out tonight ... I'm so looking forward to Winterfest!

I'm still hoping to make some Christmas cards using plaid.  I will try to post February's prompt today.

Thank you to all who posted this month!

Cindi

Offline Yankee

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2018, 08:37:54 AM »
I made four Christmas cards in Jan.  They were a kit.  I know I said I wasn’t going to do any more kits, but they were a Christmas gift!  They were those pop up box cards, lots of stickers etc and no stamping, so no photo.
Born on the fourth of July

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2018, 04:34:27 PM »
Sheila, I don’t mind if they don’t have stamping.  I’m curious to see what kind of kits you’re making.
Cindi