Author Topic: JoAnn's 50% off stamps and inks til Wed 9/16  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Far North

• Stampers
JoAnn's 50% off stamps and inks til Wed 9/16
« on: September 14, 2015, 11:06:58 AM »
JoAnn's caught me last evening.  They have online only sales and currently are selling all their stamps and inks for 50% off thur Wednesday. Many of the stamp lines they only sell online. I bought a few Penny Black stamps.  They have several other papercrafting items on sale too with lesser discounts that I are not available locally...like titatium papercutting blades, spare cutttlebug plates and dies. FYI-you might want to check out the online coupons and daily specials too.
...Jan
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 11:57:22 AM by Far North »

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: JoAnn's 50% off stamps and inks til Wed 9/16
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 11:47:01 AM »
Thanks.  They sell quite a variety of brands now too, it really is a good deal.
~~Heidi~~

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
Re: JoAnn's 50% off stamps and inks til Wed 9/16
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 04:15:03 PM »
Lol! I was just coming on to post about their sale! I ordered a few stamps I have had on my wish list for quite some time. Plus I found a nice poinsettia image. I've been looking for one that wasn't wood mounted for quite some time.

I was really surprised they had the crazy birds stamps. I almost got me but I just can't decide if I could make them work the way I want them too. Lol, does that make sense?

I'm surprised by the variety of brands they have. Their brick and mortar stores haven't had any new stuff in a while.
LeighAnn