Stamping > Stamping Swaps

Happy Mail Swap-totally stamping

<< < (8/8)

howdyheidi:
Sorry it took me so long to post, I am still having trouble accessing the site at times.

http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=2868#top_display_media

:)

Far North:
I love all the different terrific looks we achieved with this technique!  I too will keep it on my keeper list!  Thanks all for playing...until next time!

Iring:
Early in the swap I mentioned I had an idea ... it was to make a Christmas background!  I can't remember if I had a stamp in mind but some ornament stamps might work.  Then I realized it was kind of early for me to send Kathy a Christmas card!

Far North:
LOL Cindi, you got me!!  I totally thought your Christmas ornament would be a great...and was ready to ask why you didn't do it.  You could use little tree boughs as filler.  I hope you do get a chance to do once your focus is past the wedding.

Funny thing is I was gonna do autumn leaves because much my outdoor foliage got a bad infection and we are already seeing partial gold and funky brown leaves...and some are on the ground.  But I too nixed the idea as being too early.  But it may happen in September.

Iring:
Autumn leaves would be pretty too!  I hope we see more of these backgrounds in the gallery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version