Author Topic: Distress Abandoned Coral  (Read 3157 times)

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
Re: Distress Abandoned Coral
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2015, 10:35:51 PM »
Sarah that is the color I'm looking for with the shaded lilac.

I really hope the coral is really a coral color bc I love  love that color too. 

I really need to use the squeezed lemonade more....it is really bright to me...almost neon depending on how it's used and what colors are put with it.

Sarah, I had my color chart all nice and neat and in color family order, until I got picked raspberry and lemonade, and ocean....now I have another page below the organized ones that doesn't make sense.... Oh well....
~~Melissa :)

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2015, 09:52:50 AM »
I knew I wanted to get cracked pistachio since I didn't have any inks close to that. So I caved and ordered abandoned coral too. . It is a pretty color and one I Think I will get a lot of use of. It is a slight variation from several of his other colors.
I am loving the cracked pistachio and can't wait to play with it more. The color is beautiful.

I stamped them out with a few other comparison colors for you all to see if you're interested.
http://www.duhnproductions.com/Pics/displayimage.php?pid=1250
LeighAnn

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2015, 10:12:24 AM »
Thanks for the comparison LeighAnn!  I see what you mean that Coral is similar to others---it seems similar to the barn door in your example.....but your example did show festive berries against others which I had a hard time finding many examples online.

I like the pistachio the more and more I see it...so fresh looking!
~~Melissa :)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2015, 10:21:15 AM »
Thanks LeighAnn!
~~Heidi~~