Author Topic: Pre-Black Friday and Black Friday Sales 2021. Please add here.  (Read 602 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Pre-Black Friday and Black Friday Sales 2021. Please add here.
« on: November 18, 2021, 12:09:36 AM »
Taylored Expressions is having a "Season of Crafting" Sale  with different categories on sale 40% off each day and some categories 20% off throughout the sale.  Black Friday sale also.  I'm still blaming Beth for introducing me to their mini slimline products!

Spellbinders is having a pre-Black Friday sale starting today.  I haven't looked yet and probably shouldn't!  They did come out with some really cute dies recently for Christmas (like the bottle brush trees). 

Please add any sales you find to this thread.  And show and tell!  I always like show and tell!

ETA : newest items don't appear to be on sale right now.  Bottle Brush trees out of stock on Spellbinders but may be available elsewhere.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 09:09:12 AM by Iring »
Cindi

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Re: Pre-Black Friday and Black Friday Sales 2021. Please add here.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 09:04:20 AM »
Not a Black Friday sale, but a stamp of the month sale.

Stamps by Judith and Heather.
25% off select winter stamps for the month of November
Cindi

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 11:09:14 AM »
Black Friday deals have started at Elizabeth Craft Designs

Special deals at $1, $2, $3, $5 and $10 plus additional sale prices.

I won a gift certificate from watching, sharing and commenting on a FB Live a few months ago.  I spent it well!
Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 12:17:20 PM »
I may just place an order at Elizabeth Crafts.  SO CHEAP!  It’s like I could dig through my car and find enough money for some stuff.  Lol.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Iring

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 09:46:23 PM »
Elizabeth Craft Designs ... Yes!  Irresistible!  I almost went back and placed a second order.  So many great deals.  Heidi, did you order? 
I mostly used the gift certificate I won on an A5 planner (also on sale), and planner and art journal dies and stamps.  I also got some of the super marked down items, at $1 and $2.  I was so happy I said OMG out loud when I saw the free gift enclosed.  Some double sided adhesive sheets and two samples of glitter, and then there was this little coin envelope ... at first I thought it was a gift of the envelope, but then I peeked inside and there was a little handbell die!  Just perfect!  DH is away tomorrow.  I think I should play!
Cindi