Author Topic: Paper Mate Flair Pen/Markers  (Read 1439 times)

Offline CarefreeSadie

• Administrator
Paper Mate Flair Pen/Markers
« on: July 29, 2014, 09:04:44 PM »
When we were at Walmart the other day I looked through all the back to school stuff trying to find those ultra clean crayolas and markers and couldn't find them but I found some PaperMate Flairs which happen to be acid free.  They come in some wonderful bright colors and work like a fine point marker.  I got the pack of 12 colors and will use them for signing cards and journal writing on scrapbook pages.

I have to admit I am a tad bit like Craft Nerd......a little nerdy about paper supplies.  LOL  :smitten:
You know it's been a good day when I haven't released the flying monkeys.......

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
Re: Paper Mate Flair Pen/Markers
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 08:05:39 AM »
I love school supplies too.  Good find on the pens.  I always like to have all the colors.  Have to give up that dream when you see the prices on many art supplies.
~~Heidi~~

Offline lovepug2

• Stampers
Re: Paper Mate Flair Pen/Markers
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 08:31:31 AM »
Thanks for sharing the tip, Sadie. I may need to check those out since some of my Micron pens are drying up.
The ultra-clean crayons can be hard to find. Our Walmart had them mixed in with the regular crayons.

Heidi, I agree. I'm always looking for cheaper alternatives to things. I really would like to try copics but there is no way (unless I win the lottery) that I could justify the price.
LeighAnn