Author Topic: Rubber Stamp Chat - A Rubber Stamp Community Virtual Convention through Monday  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Iring

• Stampers
Rubber Stamp Chat Virtual Convention

I got an email today from Amy at Beeswax rubber stamps.

It's time for the Rubber Stamp Chat Virtual Convention!  Rubber stamp vendors are offering discounts and specials through Monday. Beeswax is there too!

Check it out!

Cindi

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
I see a 25% code for IBFS on there. i have a cartfull of stuff picked out..... hmmmm.
~~Heidi~~

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
I can't check out though. :(
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
I have successfully ordered many times during your conventions.

Heidi if you selected the items prior to the convention perhaps the computer has that date in it's system as if you ordered earlier.  Perhaps starting a new order would be helpful.  Lots of times you can just add the item numbers  Also many systems are like Ellen Hutson's...it does not properly insert codes when you cut and paste-it must be hand typed....good luck!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 09:53:25 AM by Far North »

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
I have successfully ordered many times during your conventions.

Heidi if your selected the item earlier perhaps the computer has that date in it's system as if you ordered earlier.  Perhaps started a new order would be helpful.  Lots of times you can just add the item numbers...good luck!

I think it may have been an issue with my ipad.  I went over to my computer and I was able to order just fine.  I wish all systems worked on tablets, but that is not the case. 

Thanks for the ideas.  :)
~~Heidi~~