Author Topic: Sale on Memory Box Products  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Far North

• Stampers
Sale on Memory Box Products
« on: November 16, 2014, 09:33:10 AM »
Ellen Hutson has a coupon at the end of her Newletter for 25% off available MB products purchased before Monday11/17 night.  No this can't be combined with other coupons such as your monthly coupon if you purchased last month.

She will have good Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales too.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 09:35:45 AM by Far North »

Offline Looser

• Stampers
Re: Sale on Memory Box Products
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 03:01:30 PM »
Ellen Hutson has a coupon at the end of her Newletter for 25% off available MB products purchased before Monday11/17 night.  No this can't be combined with other coupons such as your monthly coupon if you purchased last month.

She will have good Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales too.

LOL, Jan! I can't begin to find ways to thank you for sharing this information, but I'll find a way! :tickedoff: :smitten: I get the newsletter, but rarely read it. Your post that MB products were on sale led me to read this month's & see the code.

Result? My bank account is several dollars lighter, but I found dies that I really wanted & held down my urge to overdo the shopping (proud of myself). I bought a set of gingerbread men, a set of frames & 3 (count'em 3! sets of gear dies. Can't wait to go 'Steampunk' big time!

Kidding aside, I'm so happy AI is a place where we can share our finds & I truly thank Duhn, Sadie & fellow AIs for that ability.
Daniel

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 02:00:26 AM »
So glad this post enabled you Daniel!  Yes, it took me a while to realize I needed to at least check to see if there is a coupon.  Memory box does not often have separate sales.  Yes, it helps when the whole group shares information.

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 10:35:38 AM »
Amen, Jan!

I love MB dies & Hutson has a huge inventory of them.  They post the in/out-of-stock, Plus they show which ones are being retired. Very useful info whether it's dies, stamps, paper, etc. when a retailer does that.

And I so love that we can name names here @ AI without breaking TOUs. Hooray for DUHN & Sadie!
Daniel

Offline Far North

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 11:27:32 AM »
Yes I agree Daniel...it is wonderful here to be able to discuss all products and stores by name.  Thanks Sadie :smitten:

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 11:07:15 AM »
My MB order is on its way. So love companies that provide a link directly to USPS for tracking--Yay Ellen Hutson!

I should have my new dies by Thurs. or Fri.
Daniel