Author Topic: AC Moore - clearing out stamping stuff?.  (Read 1517 times)

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
AC Moore - clearing out stamping stuff?.
« on: November 21, 2014, 07:56:13 AM »
I stopped in AC Moore yesterday and all the stamps were clearance priced (up to 66% off) and about half the stamp pads were too.  The only stamping section that was untouched by clearance was the Tim Holtz section.

It is hard to say if they are clearing out to get new inventory or to reduce the stamping section in general.
~~Heidi~~

Offline Far North

• Stampers
Re: AC Moore - clearing out stamping stuff?.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 11:30:39 AM »
Wouldn't it be grand if they are planning to add new stamps! It feels like JoAnns has lots of the same stamps for years.

Offline yellowcherrios

• Stampers
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 11:46:11 AM »
I have never gotten to go to an AC Moore….I am resisting looking at their black friday ad on Slickdeals since we don't have one in the area…but that's great if you get to get a few stamps for clearance! 

I agree that Joanns stores have the same stamps it seems like to me too….but on Joanns.com, I see that they have added many new stamp companies over the year! 
~~Melissa :)

Offline Looser

• Stampers
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 01:43:56 PM »
LOL! I'm a huge believer in "Ask them"!

Chances are the store employees may not be able to give you an answer, but...We have the NET & ACMOORE has a website with a 'contact us' option. I asked them if they're dropping their stamps & such. Go thou & do likewise. ;D
Daniel

Offline howdyheidi

• Stampers
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 07:07:51 PM »
LOL! I'm a huge believer in "Ask them"!

Chances are the store employees may not be able to give you an answer, but...We have the NET & ACMOORE has a website with a 'contact us' option. I asked them if they're dropping their stamps & such. Go thou & do likewise. ;D

What a novel idea !!!
~~Heidi~~